Apex coins purchased on Xbox 1

by sapperesco53

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Apex coins purchased on Xbox 1

★★★ Newbie

I purchased coins thru the game on xbox1. It’s been three hours and I have not received anything. I called Xbox support and they verified the purchase was made and told me to call EA. I called them and they told me to just wait. This is horrible my gamer tag on Xbox one- SAPPER ESCO

Message 1 of 6 (953 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex coins purchased on Xbox 1

Hey!

EA will always make sure that you will receive the content/coins you purchased for Apex Legends.

It might take a little bit of time for the purchase to register to the account.

Double-check your purchase history too to ensure the transaction shows as completed.

If it isn't added to your account, i recommend contacting a EA advisor.
Click here to contact a EA Advisor

The live support will make sure you will receive the content / coins you have purchased.

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (922 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I've literally been dealing with their * CS since Tuesday of last week I still haven't received my coin/content.

Message 2 of 6 (934 Views)

Hey!

EA will always make sure that you will receive the content/coins you purchased for Apex Legends.

It might take a little bit of time for the purchase to register to the account.

Double-check your purchase history too to ensure the transaction shows as completed.

If it isn't added to your account, i recommend contacting a EA advisor.
Click here to contact a EA Advisor

The live support will make sure you will receive the content / coins you have purchased.

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 6 (923 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Will you help my account obtain the apex coins I bought but never received? I would appreciate this, I got into it because I like the Titanfall IP and wanted to see the expanded lore and gameplay. It's not bad so I thought this season I could get all the rewards this time fro completing the Battlepass. So please I spent the money this company asked for to get the rewards I deserve. Thank you and goodbye.

Message 4 of 6 (773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve purchased apex coins 3 times and had to refund all of them because they just don’t work EA doesn’t care about your coins they only want their money   Frown 

Message 5 of 6 (734 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I recently purchased 11500 for £71.99 discounted through EA Access .. never recieved. EA says its Microft & Microsoft say it EA. I have how lost all that money as neither side will take blame. I have receipts from Microsoft from Order History which EA required and they still wouldn't credit coins. Basically legal thieving of peoples hard earned money. EA Live chat is just a joke.

Message 6 of 6 (616 Views)