Apex coins not received after completing season 5

by XTremeTerror

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex coins not received after completing season 5

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, i completed season 5 and still haven't receive 1000 apex coins and crafting materials. Is it a bug? Thank you. 

Message 1 of 5 (314 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex coins not received after completing season 5

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@XTremeTerror
No, i always collect them while leveling up the Battle Pass. You have to reach 96-98 battle pass level, collect everything from previous levels and don't spend them. If i buy a good skin then bye bye coins i have to buy the next season. If you don't spend any coins for 3 months then you'll have enough coins to get next season free (950 coins)

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (250 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @XTremeTerror

I think there might be some confusion on the Battlepass rewards. You get those coins and metals gradually over the course of the season as you level up your Battlepass. They don't all come through at the same time. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (271 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, thanks for responding.. But in previous seasons, after the battle pass ended for every one, the rewards showed correctly. Also there is a message that says everyone that competes the battle pass will receive them. As i saw in forums many people had the same problem in previous seasons. But no solution mentioned.. Exept if apex team knows about it and fix it in a few days.. Hopefully... Thanks again.. 

Message 3 of 5 (263 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@XTremeTerror
No, i always collect them while leveling up the Battle Pass. You have to reach 96-98 battle pass level, collect everything from previous levels and don't spend them. If i buy a good skin then bye bye coins i have to buy the next season. If you don't spend any coins for 3 months then you'll have enough coins to get next season free (950 coins)

Message 4 of 5 (251 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks. I was pretty sure it was extra coins in the end. But maybe i am mistaken. Thanks for your time.. Both of you. 

Message 5 of 5 (230 Views)