Apex coins and tokens suddenly missing

by Ulterium1

Original Post

Re: Missing apex coins

★★★ Newbie
@zj5kskvgx6 Mine was gone and I reset the app and mine came back but my friend reset and didnt get his back
Message 11 of 25 (1,111 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks, as mentioned a restart of the game client should fix this. 

@WhiteAlakazam Can you ask your friend to try a restart again, and if the issue persists, can he let us know here?

@XeanMC Thanks for the image, fortunately it looks like your currencies popped back up now. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 12 of 25 (9,415 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I had 1050 apex coins but am all if a sudden left with 550 I did not purchase anything with them and season 5 starts in a couple of days and I want to get them back before then is there anything I can do?

Message 13 of 25 (996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I Bought the 20$ apex coin pack and I never got them it has been 3 days and I still have none. It is not an issue with them just not being shown on screen I just didn't get them at all. What can I do to either get my money back or the coins?!

Message 14 of 25 (925 Views)

Re: Apex coins and tokens suddenly missing

★★★★★ Newbie

Half of my son's coins are missing now. EA help was no help at all in the matter. Rebooted the system twice. Cleared the persistent memory 3 times and reset the mac address as requested. Coins are still missing. He is going to be so upset when the new battlepass comes out and he doesn't have enough coins to get it.

Message 15 of 25 (874 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Our's did not return after restarting everything. EA help said they can't see what is bought in-game (that can't be right?), so they have no way to know if there should be coins or not.

Message 16 of 25 (873 Views)

Re: Apex coins and tokens suddenly missing

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem 2000 coins are gone, client restart didn't help. Could you pls resolve this issue? It's about actuall money here.

Message 17 of 25 (832 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I restarted the game and everything and I am too missing my coins and ea help was very useless.

Message 18 of 25 (809 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me.

Message 19 of 25 (739 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here. EA support was useless.

Message 20 of 25 (738 Views)