Re: Apex banning me for no reason?

by YoungSpawn89

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex banning me for no reason?

★★★ Newbie

I am getting Banned for no reason.Please help me!

Message 1 of 3 (452 Views)

Accepted Solution

Message 2 of 3 (437 Views)

All Replies

Message 2 of 3 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

FAQ: Banned people(hackers/cheaters)

How can it be, that I am banned?

1: you basically got hacked and account misused? (“Why would a person steal your account, if it’s free? Someone you know did it? Or you did cheat and try to hide it?”)

2: your new account got banned after 1hour to 30min? (Someone have cheated on your Hardware; you must ask God, if it’s yourself who cheated like a….. ).

3: Hardware ban is good, then we have a chance to remove the cancer, that never had learned the word fair play, and never had learned to play a game without hacking. If you want me to describe people like that, it wouldn’t be allowed on this forum.

4: Do you feel my accusations is unfair? (people who modify with smoke or level detail or basic hack/cheat, get also banned in Battlefield too by DiCE).

5: Do you want to complain? After spending ingame money on skins and 60-160USD on cheat to win like a… Go on file a complaint and they can see what ID you game run on and what ID the hack was used on and when and what. I know how it works, but I won’t tell you how they do it. Since you got banned for a reason. They should start Hardware ban people in all games, until they learn not to cheat or hack. It only shows, what type of person you are in real life when you cheat.

Go on: and now I’m just try to follow this steps 

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

6: Good luck with the future, you know the answer by yourself.

Why would anyone cheat?

They cheat because, they don't have the skill for aiming and game sense. And they're losers in real life, and they want to win in-game, because they never win anything in real life.

Me? I don' t have to cheat, I am over the average player so I win in random groups with new player and with real life mate. Why do I post this? Because I hate cheaters, and Hardware ban is the only way to make them understand. Go and buy new pc.

Message 3 of 3 (368 Views)