Apex and Anthem both send me back to Origin App

by J3ST3RS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex and Anthem both send me back to Origin App

★★★ Novice

So I was literally playing Apex the other day with no problem, but I got Anthem for free today and decided to test it out. Ive been trying to get into BOTH games all day, however, whenever I start them they wait a few seconds and kick me back to the Origin app. No error, no message, no nothing. Just straight back to the app 

Things ive done so far:

Uninstalled and Reinstalled both games

Changed File Directories

Repaired both games

Turned off Origin In-game

Consolidated "_Intsall" files

Uninstalled VC++ 2017

Installed VC++ 2015 then reinstalled both

Run as Administrator

Like basically anything I could find on here or EA help pages, and yet here I am still unable to play either of these games. In fact I haven't tried any other games since I keep them uninstalled unless I play them but I would bet that I cannot play ANY of the games through origin and any help would be great thx....

Message 1 of 5 (405 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex and Anthem both send me back to Origin App

★★★ Novice

I finally solved the ISSUE! Apparently when I switched Hard Drives recently the system wasn't registering the Origin App on my OS. I had to completely uninstall the Origin app and reinstall in my C Drive. Then reinstall the games to whatever Drive i wanted and it works

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (393 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I finally solved the ISSUE! Apparently when I switched Hard Drives recently the system wasn't registering the Origin App on my OS. I had to completely uninstall the Origin app and reinstall in my C Drive. Then reinstall the games to whatever Drive i wanted and it works

Message 2 of 5 (394 Views)

★ Novice

This is a BS answer.  I have had both installed for a week, and ANthem quit after a couple of days.  So I try to play Apex, and it's down too?  I PAY FOR THIS SERVICE.. You aren't EA affiliated... when will EA acknowledge this ?

Message 3 of 5 (369 Views)

★ Novice

ALSO.. it didn't work

Message 4 of 5 (364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the problem for 2 weeks, i tried everything 

i finally solved it, and apex launched!! I Can finally play the game! 
I deleted Origin and Deleted the EA app 

i deleted Apex

then I downloaded Steam And then redownload Apex on Steam.

trust me don’t waste your time, just use Steam, and you can link your EA account To Steam.

PS: it just took 1.5 hours to download Apex from steam. 

Message 5 of 5 (182 Views)