Apex account got banned when i am not cheating

by Zuse_BIA

Original Post

Apex account got banned when i am not cheating

★★★ Novice

Hello,

Yesterday I was trying to get into a game of apex, before the match starts I got a message saying that "The clients game account has been banned: Banned". Thought it will be some server issue. So I changed the server to Tokyo and tried again. The result was the same. Then I realized that I was missing apex coins and crafting metals. I had 1350 AC(Now 30) and around 3k CM(now around 200). Also, I was able to find some legendary r301 and flatline skins which I never purchased. On top of all these, the biggest surprise was my pathfinder was having a 3K damage badge which I never achieved.

I contacted the EA help regarding this and a few hours back I got a mail saying that I have used some cheats on the game which I never did. I really don't want to get banned from Apex because I have spent lot of money and time on this game and I don't want to lose all those progress. In fact, Apex is the only game that I played this much. This is really hurting to know that my account has been banned because EA thought I am cheating. This is definitely some mistake. I request you to investigate once more.

Also, it will be grateful if someone can guide me on how to get the account unbanned.

Message 1 of 2 (254 Views)

Re: Apex account got banned when i am not cheating

Community Manager

Hey @Zuse_BIA 

If you have received a Ban on your Account, we would be unable to investigate or share information if an account was banned on the forums. You would want to submit a ticket with our Terms Of Service team in order for them to investigate this.

Regards,  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (244 Views)