Re: Apex account banned

by HoldMyLoli

Original Post

Apex account banned

★★ Novice

Hello, My Apex account was banned on March 13th with reason of cheating. I opened a case that day to get this fixed as I had not been cheating and don't know how this could have happened. About 9 days ago I opened another case with the same issue because my first case hadn't even been opened within that week, I received an email that they were closing the second case as it was just the same as the first one. I assumed that meant that they were looking into my issue but here I am now 9 days after that and over 2 weeks since my initial case and that first case hasn't been opened in over 9 days. This is extremely frustrating as I had just bought the battle pass, missed out on the event Kraber skin, and now I'm worried that I won't even have time to max out the battle pass that I payed for. I know that complaining here is useless because the mods always give the same cookie-cutter response but this is ridiculous and I feel that this needs to be addressed based on the number of similar posts on here I've seen.

Message 1 of 5 (182 Views)

★ Novice

Don't worry. They also banned my Apex account soon after i logged in through Steam. 

No reasons were given and absolutely no responses from the EA staff.

Tried opening a second ticket. Lets see how this one goes.

Message 2 of 5 (141 Views)

Champion
@HoldMyLoli All appeals are handled by a dedicated team. The time to investigate the case may take up to 30 days and sometimes even longer. opening a new case may slow down the time and wont help your case in anyway.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 5 (135 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue!!!
Message 4 of 5 (127 Views)

★★ Novice

Still not fixed. After paying for the battle pass and now not having time to get it to max level this is unacceptable.

Message 5 of 5 (102 Views)