Re: Apex a guy hacked and get into account then cheated now im banned

by chicagoFPS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex a guy hacked and get into account then cheated now im banned

★ Novice

Okay guys Im a busy guy and i was offline for a few day when i comeback i saw 2 mails from ea that my account had been logged in from another computer and other one that i have cheated and that Im banned anyone with similar case?

Message 1 of 7 (598 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hey there!

If you think this ban was applied to your account by mistake.
You can reach out to the Terms of Service Team to appeal this ban.

Click here to Contact the ToS Team

If you have any questions, you can drop them down below.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (580 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yikes man, that's uhhh, that's messed up.

Which is why i use Mobile Authenticator, so in order to log in, you will need my phone and my Fingerprint in order to be able to log in, that's why EA recommends you to add more security to your account, so that you are more safe,

as lazy some think about adding an extra authenticator for logging in, it's THE safest and best way for you to know when and what's happening with your account, if someone tries to log in, but can't.

But yeah, it really sucks to hear you got banned, but i guess next time, if you're going to make a new account for apex, now you know what can make things easier for you to log in without thinking about people who's going to try and hack you.

EDIT: Forgot to say, i mean if you have cheated on a different account, and that you have any relations to your 2nd account, i wouldn't be surprised if they banned both of your accounts that you did admit to cheat on? I dunno, your story could be a fluke Confused Confused

Message 2 of 7 (586 Views)

Hey there!

If you think this ban was applied to your account by mistake.
You can reach out to the Terms of Service Team to appeal this ban.

Click here to Contact the ToS Team

If you have any questions, you can drop them down below.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 7 (581 Views)

★ Novice

No i didn't cheat but seems blame is on me for not using authenticator but i dont know this dude who did it seems dangerous

Message 4 of 7 (562 Views)

★ Novice

My account was 50level i will miss it but maybe New account with more security will be better

Message 5 of 7 (557 Views)

★★★★ Novice

see thats complete Bull I feel like they don't care you're account heated its banned doesn't matter if someone from mars did it still banned

Message 6 of 7 (411 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ea does investigate throughly.  This year over 50 of my classmates got hacked at the start of summer.  No one noticed Bc we were all on vacation.  When they tried to sign in after season 2, all of them were banned.

they appealed to ea and about 40 of them had their accounts unbanned.  

Just keep trying. Some of them had over 20 separate communications with ea advisor. 

Message 7 of 7 (386 Views)