No badge unlocked for a squad wipe on wraith

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? rivenwyrm
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. swamp lake
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. In the lobby looking at badges
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2-3?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 3/23/2019
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? You don't get the squad wipe badge
What should be happening instead? Should unlock the squad wipe badge
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go kill off a squad as wraith?

Squad wipe, no badge for it unlocked.

Video below. She even says 'whole squad down'. I guess they could have been on separate squads but it seems tremendously unlikely.

https://youtu.be/WJ2duD-2m4k

Message 80 of 2,195 (5,466 Views)

Badge Not Awarded, 3 full squad kills

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Hi_Lm_Ethan
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. MCRRULES15, marty23144
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Mirage, Octane
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Caustics Banners under Badges
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Celebrating/checking after match in lobby
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? This was my first match of the day
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24/3/19
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I am unable to equip my earned badge.
What should be happening instead? Being able to equip my earned badge
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my match replay and then notice the badge I should have earned is still locked.

By watching the match replay the match started around 6:00 pm on the date started above, you will find I had three full squad wipes but still have yet to receive my expected badge for earning three full squad wipes.

Message 81 of 2,195 (4,632 Views)

Apex Wraith Badge not unlocked

★ Novice

I earned 20 kills a couple of weeks ago as wraith and did not unlock Wraiths Wake Badge why did this happen to me?

Message 82 of 2,195 (4,987 Views)

I completed the requirements for the "Double Duty" badge and it didn't unlock.

★★★ Newbie

Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Mr_Ukemi
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Trying to unlock Double Duty badge.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I won a match as the Kill Leader and previous Champion and still didn't unlock Double Duty.
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5+
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23.03.19
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? As you can clearly see from my screenshots here: https://imgur.com/a/EzLSFal, and my video link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBhy7pEF67o, I won the match, was the kill leader, and the previous Champion. When I went into my badges screen, the "Double Duty" badge was still locked.
What should be happening instead? I should have unlocked the badge I earned.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, it seems pretty rare and annoying.

As you can clearly see from my screenshots here: https://imgur.com/a/EzLSFal, and my video link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBhy7pEF67o, (I also attached the screenshots) I won the match, was the kill leader, and the previous Champion. When I went into my badges screen, the "Double Duty" badge was still locked.

I've been on the phone to EA for hours and back and forth with emails to their helpdesk for three days. It's not an issue that can be solved by troubleshooting. This needs to be fixed on Respawn's end and I would like the badge unlocked. We had a deal (I complete the requirements for a badge, the game unlocks my badge) and the game has glitched out and not upheld its end of the deal. This isn't fair and simply answering that I need to play again to unlock it isn't good enough. I'm a pretty average player and this achievement was hard enough to get in the first place, I doubt I'll ever do it again (I usually average 1-2 kills a match). Someone over at Respawn, please, work your magic. This badge means a lot to me and I'm sure you can imagine my excitement knowing I won while Kill Leader and Champ, into utter disappointment when I discovered that it bugged out and didn't unlock. Please, I know this is a simple fix on Respawn's end. If Destiny 2 devs can literally INVENT a new exotic gun and put it into the game for some kid, I'm sure the guys at Respawn can flick a switch and turn on a badge that I rightfully earned for me.

Message 83 of 2,195 (5,481 Views)

shot caller badge not unlocking

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8.00 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? DerutaBlueBlur
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith/Octane
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Wraith:Relay, Octane:Cascades
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Lobby checking armory badges. Noticed how i didnt have a single shot caller badge unlocked then but i just won two games as two different legends and still locked.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4 games in total
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03/27/2019 12:50
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? Don't get my badge
What should be happening instead? should be getting my badge
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? win as jumpmaster

Message 84 of 2,195 (5,129 Views)

Missing badge triple triple

★ Novice

I did in two different games a triple squad kill and yet I didn't receive the badge. I play on ps4 on octane. Did 18 kills in one game with no teammates. I wiped the squads by my self. It is buged. Please help

Message 85 of 2,195 (5,148 Views)

Re: Missing badge triple triple

★★ Guide

Umm...you want the next floor up..wrong game. 😉

Message 86 of 2,195 (5,132 Views)

Re: Missing badge triple triple

Let's see if we can change floor...

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 87 of 2,195 (5,125 Views)

Badges not unlocking upon completion of required objective

★★★ Novice

Hi there - tl;dr, Not receiving in-game badges despite reaching requirements

I've had this issue happen to me twice now, the first of which I can't provide photographic proof as I did not screenshot thinking it may be a timed glitch that would fix it self, however, after just finishing a match as the kill leader (see photos attached) it did not unlock the badge attributed to winning a game in such fashion.

Is there any specific way this needs to be done?

For further detail - my previous (re: non-photographed) issue was with the badge attributed to winning as jumpmaster, something I confirmed with both teamates at the end of the game. 

Message 88 of 2,195 (5,443 Views)

The triple triple badge didn't unlock for me. Is this a Bug?

★★ Novice

Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Hellend
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. TheeeFlooow and OOBERLEADER
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Octane and Bangalore
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. I went to the legends page, then to wraith and looked at the triple triple badge and it wasn't unlocked.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. We had just finished the game as I went to check if the badge was unlocked but it wasn't.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06/04/2019 22:30 (or sometime around then) (GMT+1)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When I completed the 3 kills in 3 squads for the triple triple we then went on to finish the game and the badge wasn't given to me.
What should be happening instead? I should have unlock the badge.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happened when I was playing the game so I think it has something to do with achievements not registering when you get them in game. This has happened to me before with other things such as the group theatrics badge but i sadly do not have evidence of that one to help you here.

The video link attached is evidence that I killed three people in three squads i killed by myself. this should have unlocked the triple triple badge but it did not. Could you please help me find out why this is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peyq9oJZnKs

Message 89 of 2,195 (5,273 Views)