Re: Apex Wraith Badge not unlocked

by KingLeveler

Original Post

Re: Wins not counting on Apex Legends

Community Manager

@Richblaqman wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!THAT ANSWER SUCKS. Why continue to play for the rest of the season if wins aren't counting

To play the game because you get enjoyment out of it. We know stats are important to a lot of players and welcome the feedback on this, but that isn't the "only" reason to play a game.

Blueberry.png
Message 150 of 2,187 (1,161 Views)

Squad Wipe Badge Glitched - Kill All 3 Members of an Enemy Squad did not Unlock

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

My first 3 Kills while using Wattson were gained by killing all 3 members of the same Squad. It's obvious they were all in the same Squad as the final member of the Team that I killed did not get downed, they died instantly.

Unfortunately the Squad Wipe Badge did not Unlock, so there must be a Glitch and this needs looking into.

Enemy 1 Octane, was downed and finished around 45 seconds before the others.

Enemy 2 Pathfinder, shot in the back after collecting Octanes Banner and downed.

Enemy 3 Lifeline, killed around 5 seconds after downing Pathfinder.

My two Teammates were downed by this point and I had no time to regain Health due to Ring Sting, so I died almost instantly afterwards.

With our Squad eliminated I went straight to the "Badges" Section of Wattson to apply the "Squad Wipe" Badge and it has not been Unlocked.

Hopefully I have provided enough Information to help anyone looking into this Glitch narrow down the problem and fix this issue.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Message 151 of 2,187 (1,187 Views)

Re: Apex Predator and Double Duty Badges are not unlocking

★★ Novice

Same thing just happened to me, I just finished the match as Bangalore and was the champion and kill leader, here are some screen shots as proof, hopefully this can be resolved soon with so many people having problems unlocking diferent badges. 

Message 152 of 2,187 (1,648 Views)

20 kill badge not showing up

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Leveler
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. X the buster and Recklessx76
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wattson
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Octane and lifeline
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. N/A
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. N/A
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? N/A
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07/10/2019
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Badge not showing up
What should be happening instead? Badge be unlocked
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk

I’m not sure if this is a bug or what but I had a 21 kill game with wattson and never received the 20 kill badge after the game, I have had a 20 bomb on three other legends and have never had this issue but I’m not happy about it and would like my account to be fixed 

Message 153 of 2,187 (1,934 Views)

Re: Apex Wraith Badge not unlocked

★★ Novice

Having the same issue is this gonna get resolved, very frustrating 

Message 154 of 2,187 (1,353 Views)

Re: 20 kill badge not showing up

★★ Novice

Just had the same issue occur to me. Idk what's going on but it took me a good amount of time to get this badge on this character

Message 155 of 2,187 (1,900 Views)

Re: Triple Triple Badge Not Unlocked

★★★ Newbie

I am to 

Message 156 of 2,187 (1,676 Views)

Re: Apex Legends badge bug, not received

★★ Novice

Same .. My apex legend badge and double duty refuse to unlock and i dont win much

Message 157 of 2,187 (1,669 Views)

Re: Apex Predator and Double Duty Badges are not unlocking

★★★ Newbie

Please give me my badge, it was really hard with gibraltar... proof in screenshot below. Got it 3 minutes ago :C

Message 158 of 2,187 (1,622 Views)

MISSING APEX PREDETOR BADGE AS WRAITH

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMDHD7800
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Pasztor99
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. i dont know
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline, and Mirrage (if i am not mistaken)
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Legends
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Banner
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3-4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16.07.2019 at 20:26 Danish (copenhagen) time +1 hour
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I haven't received my reward.
What should be happening instead? Get the Reward
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i dont think you can

I Won a match as Wraith.
I was the kill leader with 5 kills when the match ended (I also did the last kill) and we placed #1

As you see on the Screenshot (summery), i should be rewarded the Badge Apex Predator, but even after continues reloggs, and contact 2 times with support it is still not there.

But it seems like it has accepted my level gain, my rewards from the Apex pack and added a seasonal win to show on my Banner, BUT NOT MY NEW BADGE...

i just want my Badge, please Help....

Message 159 of 2,187 (1,612 Views)