Apex Won't update properly

by IWillShankUrNan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Won't update properly

★ Novice

My apex legends new update has made it so origin is practically unusable, so when i was downloading the new apex legends update I ran out of space on my computer which paused the download, i then deleted some things and made more than enough space, i resumed the download but it was just stuck on where i left it for a good few hours, at this time origin became very laggy, to the point it would take 10 seconds for my input to register on the launcher, it was less then a frame a second, i searched up the problem and i saw that i could go offline, cancel the download and then it would start again, although it kinda worked, it said preparing and was out of 30 something gbs, the launcher was still extremely laggy/frozen and pretty much unusable.

Message 1 of 5 (1,220 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Won't update properly

★★★ Newbie

Got similar problem yesterday. I was stuck on "preparing" 3,45 GB. I searched and tried many solutions, but the only one that worked was logout from origin and login again.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,206 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Got similar problem yesterday. I was stuck on "preparing" 3,45 GB. I searched and tried many solutions, but the only one that worked was logout from origin and login again.

Message 2 of 5 (1,207 Views)

★ Novice

thank you so much, it worked

Message 3 of 5 (1,194 Views)

Apex Legends will not download.

★★★ Newbie

I need help, Apex Legends will not download, its stuck in preparing. I have uninstalled and installed origin many times, i had no problem downloading BFV and playing it. Idk what to do, ive tried everything i can think of

Message 4 of 5 (1,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Raagersky This didnt work for me ive tried it a couple of times but with no luck. Any other fixes?
Message 5 of 5 (889 Views)