Unable to update APEX LEGENDS after December 3rd

by TheDictatorKorea

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Update resets after finalizing

★★ Novice

I started to download the new Apex update which was about 3.9 gb or so and then after it finished there was another one from 1.96Gb.I tried downloading it but after the finalizing the update it says it is completed but then it says that there is another update. I tried downloading it many times but it is the same thing over and over again.

Please Help me fix this.

Message 1 of 4 (1,899 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Update resets after finalizing

★★ Novice

I found the fix for this, I just uninstalled the game and reinstalled it in a simpler directory.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,849 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I found the fix for this, I just uninstalled the game and reinstalled it in a simpler directory.

Message 2 of 4 (1,850 Views)
Highlighted

Unable to update APEX LEGENDS after December 3rd

★★★ Newbie

I haven't been able to update since the December 3rd level cap update; the update is exactly 2.01gb in size.

I've downloaded the update over 5 times now and always encounter and error during the FINALIZING process where origin fails to install the update (no error message) proceeds as if it successfully updated, and then prompts me to download the same update I just spend 30-40 minutes downloading again by saying that APEX REQUIRES AN UPDATE TO PLAY, the update i just downloaded.

TL;DR: the update downloads just fine, but it fails to install during the FINALIZING process without giving me any kind of error and is deleted. forcing me to download again, which i've done 5-6 times now.

-disabled anti virus

-added apex as an exception

no fix

Message 3 of 4 (1,769 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Scorpion23445 What do you mean simpler directory
Message 4 of 4 (914 Views)