by Killerdice11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Season 7 Crashing Every Game Xbox One X

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hi All!

Hoping I can get some help with this! 

So I'm not really sure what is wrong. I have tried nearly everything online regarding the issue. Apex just seems to continually crash. I can load the game and get the Apex season 7 screen and then immediately crash, or get to the lobby then crash, or get in the actually game and crash out of the game. I am able to load back into the matches that have already started, but it shortly crashes even then. I have power cycled my xbox, cleared the cache and deleted all profile info saved locally, uninstalled then reinstalled and still crashes. Changed from wired to wifi then from wifi to wired and it still crashes. Tried switching the ports to open and still the same. Even completely redid the router.

Oh and when it crashes I do not get any errors. The game just closes and goes to the home screen of the xbox. Game is saved on the xbox internal drive not the external hard drive. I've been playing this game since day one and have never had this issue happen where it crashes. every. single. game.. This seemed to start when the beta of cross play was released. Though it doesn't matter weather I'm in a lobby of all xbox players or mixed with PS4 players. Same issue regardless. When it started a few weeks ago it was just here and there and has now progressed to crashing 5 times in one match. I do not crash out of any other game that is installed on my xbox.

Anyone else have this issue? This an Apex issue or Xbox?

lol I'm lost and frustrated needless to say. help?

Message 1 of 8 (2,054 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Season 7 Crashing Every Game Xbox One

Community Manager
@MissHazel21 If your main console is crashing out on other profiles, based on the steps already performed you may want to look at reinitializing the Xbox. I would recommend checking with Xbox support first to see if there is any additional steps they could recommend first.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (1,999 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@MissHazel21 Do you have a secondary Gamer tag to try Apex on to confirm if it crashes there? Also, did this happen after getting the update or trying to enable and added friends?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (2,033 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium I was able to log into my older xbox one console and everything works seems to work besides a bit of lag here and there. Was able to play a few games through. This error happened after the update, but it did not affect adding friends on any platform. My Xbox One X also crashes any other gamer tag that I use. Any idea as to why this is?
Message 3 of 8 (2,026 Views)

Community Manager
@MissHazel21 If your main console is crashing out on other profiles, based on the steps already performed you may want to look at reinitializing the Xbox. I would recommend checking with Xbox support first to see if there is any additional steps they could recommend first.

Illium.png

Message 4 of 8 (2,000 Views)

★ Novice

I did reset my Xbox like you said went to Xbox ask everything still crashes till this date I don’t know if it cause my Xbox is old but I possibly think it is i tryed  it on my friends console it works just fine I don’t know why it does work. It won’t stop crashing randomly when I start a match it does than I join back it does. Every Tom I’m about to leave a match where I’m viewing my teams kills my game crashing right as I hit B, it’s been happening ever since the new update and season 6 I tryed everything.

Message 5 of 8 (1,571 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

We have two gamertags on my xbox, one works one does not on Apex.  We have reset the xbox to factory default and added back just the gamertag that does not work.  Removed clubs, default gamertag, rebooted wifi and router, changed password at EA twice, removed game and reinstalled, cleared Mac, updated password at MSFT.  My gamertag still crashes Apex at the continue login button.  

Message 6 of 8 (1,444 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ionxroxy I’m getting this issue now after updating to season 8 Tuesday. Did you guys ever figure it out? Did it just randomly start working again? Or did you have to start fresh
Message 7 of 8 (662 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same with me, my wife hasn't had a single problem and she's on it every day. I been playing on pc came back to her XB1x console and my profile won't load the game. I get to title screen and press a button, it loads into lobby sometimes displaying 'player' instead of my gt. Then it boots me back to title screen. My wife's profile works fine. 

I tried to add a short 10-15 second video clip but it's 'too big' and your upload doesn't support .zips

Message 8 of 8 (563 Views)