Re: Apex : Ps4 : Can't ready up after matches

by Garo27x

Original Post

Apex : Ps4 : Can't ready up after matches

★★★ Novice

So this has been going on for a little over a month now. I'll be in a lobby with some friends, after a match we'll get back in the lobby and sometimes their player is "blacked" out almost like a shadow. But either way I'm unable to ready up, there's no check mark on my screen but they'll tell me they see it on their end. If I don't do anything the game starts for them and I'm stuck behind in the lobby. After every game I have to completely leave the lobby to the main starting screen, get back in, then have them invite me again - I can't just join because it shows their lobby is full for me even though it's not. 

I've done all the basic steps, I've even deleted the game and downloaded it again only to have the issue still happen every time. Is there any fix for this? 

Message 1 of 3 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Nazvil86968 Exactly the same thing is happening to me.
Message 2 of 3 (377 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is there any actual contact support for this game or is it all just up to the community here to answer bugs for this game? 

It's October and I've already deleted the game, signed out of my ps4 profile, logged back in, downloaded it- and same issue. Not sure if maybe something just isn't downloading properly or there's some sort of corrupted file? Somehow I've still managed to enjoy playing this but sometimes it's just incredibly frustrating.

Message 3 of 3 (297 Views)