Re: Apex Pc requirements

by WhenDarkFalls

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Pc requirements

★ Novice

I have and Intel i7, more than 12 GB of ram, geforce 1070. I was running the game at a decent resolution with at least 60 fps. Now the game is forcing me to play on a low resolution or it's just super laggy. I dont understand what changed and why I cant play it at higher settings now

Message 1 of 4 (180 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @WhenDarkFalls.

Looking at your DxDiag and the first thought I have is, are you sure that you are running the game on your 1070 and not the integrated card?

To change from your integrated card to your Nvidia card:

• Open "Nvidia Control Panel".
  • Select "Manage 3D Settings" under 3D Settings.
  • Click on "Program Settings" tab and then select the program you want to run.
  • Select "Preferred graphics processor" in drop-down menu and then select use the dedicated graphics card, select High-performance Nvidia processor.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (130 Views)

All Replies

Hey @WhenDarkFalls !

Can you drop a dxdiag file for us tech wizards so we have a little bit more information?

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 4 (172 Views)

★ Novice

here ya go

Message 3 of 4 (167 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @WhenDarkFalls.

Looking at your DxDiag and the first thought I have is, are you sure that you are running the game on your 1070 and not the integrated card?

To change from your integrated card to your Nvidia card:

• Open "Nvidia Control Panel".
  • Select "Manage 3D Settings" under 3D Settings.
  • Click on "Program Settings" tab and then select the program you want to run.
  • Select "Preferred graphics processor" in drop-down menu and then select use the dedicated graphics card, select High-performance Nvidia processor.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (131 Views)