Re: Apex Not Loading on New PC With Windows 11

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Not Loading on New PC With Windows 11

★ Apprentice

I will load Origin and press the play button for Apex, the bar will load for anti-cheat and then just go back to screen that you press play on, no errors or anything show up just nothing happens, I rand as administrator, also turned off firewall to see if that makes a difference and so far no luck, I poked around for a while last night and cant really find a direct solution, any ideas? 

Message 1 of 6 (803 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Kent Based on your suggestion I figured out a solution! I went to Program Files(x86) -> Origin Games -> opened the Apex folder, then scrolled to EasyAntiCheat_Launcher and right clicked it, selected properties and went to the Compatibility tab and selected option to "Run Compatibility Troubleshooter" and it boots Apex from there to test it, after it ran the test on its own 2-3 times it booted up past the Anti Cheat screen I wasnt getting past, then I hit "Next" on the Troubleshooter and selected "save these settings" or something like that and its all set, hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (743 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @ShowKidd

Have you had a chance to try repairing or reinstalling Easy Anti-Cheat to see if that makes any difference? 

You can find more info on how to do so over at the Easy Anti-Cheat website. If you're still having any trouble starting up the game after that please let me know. Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (785 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent I tried to repair with easyanticheat_setup and start again. i installed apex again and i just get the loading screen. A ban cant be a reason, because stats are * ^^. thank u in advance
Message 3 of 6 (776 Views)

Community Manager

@MC_-_Hammm3r

What happens if you start your PC in a Clean Boot before you launch Apex Legends? If there's anything else running that could be causing issues with launching the game that may help get around it. 

For more details on how you can set up a Clean Boot check out the EA Help website. Once you have the chance to give it a shot please let me know how it goes. Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (752 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Kent Based on your suggestion I figured out a solution! I went to Program Files(x86) -> Origin Games -> opened the Apex folder, then scrolled to EasyAntiCheat_Launcher and right clicked it, selected properties and went to the Compatibility tab and selected option to "Run Compatibility Troubleshooter" and it boots Apex from there to test it, after it ran the test on its own 2-3 times it booted up past the Anti Cheat screen I wasnt getting past, then I hit "Next" on the Troubleshooter and selected "save these settings" or something like that and its all set, hope this helps!

Message 5 of 6 (744 Views)

Community Manager

@ShowKidd 

Thank you for letting me know! I'm glad to hear you were able to get it fixed. I appreciate you taking the time to share this! Thumbs up

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (718 Views)