Re: Apex Non-Stop Crashing!!! HELP!!!

by ShirtyDirt

Original Post

Apex Non-Stop Crashing!!! HELP!!!

★★★ Novice

Been crashing a lot since season 2 start. Attached is my crash.txt file. Someone help me!!!!

Message 1 of 12 (543 Views)

Champion

Hai, may we have a dxdiag posted please?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

This will provide system info that we can use.

(crash.txt files are mostly for the developers not normal people) ^^;

Message 2 of 12 (523 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok I'll send that when I get home from work today. Thanks for the reply m8

Message 3 of 12 (514 Views)

★★★ Novice

Heres my dxdiag. thanks again in advance for anyone willing to help with this issue

Message 4 of 12 (501 Views)

Champion

Hmm disable your discord Overlay and any other overlay software you have, then try running the game.

Even if you have no overlay settings to associate with apex just disable the overlay.

Message 5 of 12 (465 Views)

★★★ Novice

tried that last night along with nvidia's in game overlay. and im still getting crashes. also, turned my overclock on cpu/ram down to stock settings. disabled all unimportant background processes, and tried playing after a fresh boot. still getting crashes (with and without a message) and now im getting bsod... tried other games (street fighter V, resident evil 2 remake, league of legends, overwatch) and everything ran smoothly without issues. not sure what to make of all this.

Message 6 of 12 (457 Views)

Champion

Hmm okay lets just check of your OS files for corruption as BSOD is quite serious.

As with all games each one is unique in what kind of loads it puts on the system and ofcourse stability.

Right click your windows icon and click command prompt (admin)

Then type this in and press enter:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

after its finished then type this in and press enter:

sfc /scannow

If there is any issues in your system's OS then this will sort it out.

if that does not work could you follow this guide to post some event viewer info at the time of the crash:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/No-error-code-Read-here-for-extended-diagnositics-support...

Message 7 of 12 (453 Views)

★★★ Novice

DISM.exe ran into an error. went ahead and did the scan anyways and didnt find any integrity violations. Attached a screenshot.

Message 8 of 12 (445 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just tried to launch Apex again and this came up! Now I cant get past anti cheat! I have never installed or activated any kind of cheating hacks.

Message 9 of 12 (440 Views)

Champion

You need to put in spaces, try copy and paste what i put to make things easier.

After the scan open origin and right click apex; choose the repair function and see if this solves it.

If not we will go into a clean reinstall (better than your normal reinstal of a game)

Message 10 of 12 (429 Views)