Re: Apex Lobby Issues

by The-Nazguul

Original Post

Apex Lobby Issues

★★ Novice

I have having this issue for a while now where it works sometimes but mostly doesn't. whenever i load into the game in the lobby my level and player name doesn't show up and i cant ready up. i tried restarting the game restarting my internet and even re downloading the game but it didn't work 

Message 1 of 13 (868 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @PETEJEFFBOB

I'd like to try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help with the issues you've been seeing. 

The best place to start off would be with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website. If you're still seeing the same issues after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox One

- PlayStation 4

Let me know how that goes when you have a chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 13 (816 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@PETEJEFFBOB we all have that problem but you should know that cuz of HIgh CPU usage ,, maybe you don't know that,, its happens to me ,, but after maybe 20s its back to normal again
Message 3 of 13 (804 Views)

Community Manager

@The-Nazguul 

I have been seeing some other reports of high CPU usage recently as well. Have you checked to see if you might have an update for your BIOS that hasn't yet been installed? I've heard from some others who have said that updating their BIOS has helped with the CPU usage issues. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 13 (771 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent ill try that
Message 5 of 13 (737 Views)

★★ Novice
@The-Nazguul i tried waiting it out but it didnt change it just took me back to the min menu cause i was inactive
Message 6 of 13 (736 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent let me check if my cpu is running more than it should be maybe thats why
Message 7 of 13 (735 Views)

★★ Novice
@The-Nazguul my cpu usage seems to be normal most of the time
Message 8 of 13 (690 Views)

Community Manager

@PETEJEFFBOB 

Thanks for giving it a shot. 

When you have a chance could you try starting up your PC in a Clean Boot to see if that helps at all? If there's something else running on the PC that could be causing this, that may help to get around it. 

For more details on how to set one up check out the EA Help website. Let me know if you're still running into the same issue afterward. Thanks again!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 13 (670 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent How do I do this ?
Message 10 of 13 (638 Views)