Apex Loading Delay PC (after patching)

by Sazabi888

Original Post

Apex Loading Delay PC (after patching)

★ Apprentice

Hi

Apex Legends worked perfectly before the patch. Windows 10 PC.

Before Patching

Launch Apex from origin client  > shows splash screen> 5  to10 secs > Loads main menu (press any key to continue).

After Patching

Launch Apex from origin client  > shows splash screen > Splash screen disappears  > sits at Desktop for 90 to 120 seconds >  eventually loads main menu (press any key to continue)

Once its into the game its fine and works ok. So it looks like it takes quite some time before it catches up and actually launches into the game. I can see in Task Manager throughout the wait Apex is running in the background.

I have tried all the usual repair Apex, check game integrity, repaired Easy Anti Cheat, Checked FW connection,  AV exemption > Update drivers. > Remove launch options.All made no difference at all. Highly unlikely my Hardware suddenly became an issue plus its fairly new.

Intel i7 8700K

Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming K3

MSI GTX 1080

Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000Mhz 32GB

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (174 Views)

Re: Apex Loading Delay PC (after patching)

★ Apprentice

Just wanted to say thanks to Respawn and EA for sorting this issue out so quickly. I had previously tried everrything to fix this with no success. Should have just waited as the fix was the latest patch which sorted the problem out. Now it's back to loading instantly. Thanks for your hard work!

Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)