Re: Apex Legends

by Someone_Not_Cool

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, i play apex Legends alot but i Just keep crashing when in in the top 5 is there a way to stop me from crashing i searched over the web but could no find any answers of the Just did not help(on ps4)

Message 1 of 5 (318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Someone_Not_Cool 

Thanks for giving it a shot. The CE-34878-0  error is the general "application has crashed" code on PS4, so unfortunately it doesn't give us much insight as to what exactly might have caused it. 

Can we try rebuilding the database on your PS4 to see if that helps at all? First, start up your PS4 in Safe Mode. Once the Safe Mode menu comes up select the Rebuild Database option. Let me know if Apex Legends is still crashing after that. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (235 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Someone_Not_Cool

I moved this over to the Technical Issues board. Let's see if we can help out with the crashing that you've been seeing. 

In some cases crashes like this may actually be due to a connectivity issue. Let's start out with some connection troubleshooting to see if that helps. A good place to begin would be the basic connection troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. If it keeps happening after that I'd recommend checking out the PS4-specific steps as well. 

Let me know how it goes when you can. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No those step dont work either its a ce-34878-0 code ive contacted sony to.

Message 3 of 5 (248 Views)

Community Manager

@Someone_Not_Cool 

Thanks for giving it a shot. The CE-34878-0  error is the general "application has crashed" code on PS4, so unfortunately it doesn't give us much insight as to what exactly might have caused it. 

Can we try rebuilding the database on your PS4 to see if that helps at all? First, start up your PS4 in Safe Mode. Once the Safe Mode menu comes up select the Rebuild Database option. Let me know if Apex Legends is still crashing after that. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 5 (236 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Someone_Not_Cool

Were you able to try rebuilding the database on your PS4? Are you still running into any crashes? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 5 (205 Views)