Apex Legends won't work

by Swift_Wolf7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends won't work

★ Novice

So the other day I decided to update and play Apex for the first time in a while. So I launched the game and all it does is go into a blank white screen and that's it. I don't hear anything and it never loads into anything. I let it load for hours and still nothing. So then I went online to find a fix and I've done everything to try and fix it. I reinstalled the game, I've double checked my drivers, the game files and everything. It always comes up as being ok and I'm out of options. So if anyone can help me figure out why it just goes to a blank white screen and never loads it would be much appreciated. 

Message 1 of 4 (456 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends won't work

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Swift_Wolf7  make sure that all drivers for windows are up to date, also worth to reinstall the GPU drivers for your PC.

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with APEX  and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (404 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Swift_Wolf7  make sure that all drivers for windows are up to date, also worth to reinstall the GPU drivers for your PC.

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with APEX  and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 2 of 4 (405 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Atic I did the clean boot and it now works! Thank you so much, I wish I would've got notified when you responded but o well. Thanks for your time.
Message 3 of 4 (386 Views)

EA DICE Team
@Swift_Wolf7 Glad to hear!

You should get email from us when someone is responding.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (367 Views)