Apex Legends stutter

by ClassicaNewb

Original Post

Apex Legends stutter

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

12/6/2019 Im on xbox and ever since the update a few days ago apex legends has been at first rubber band lagging to where I could not play at all, but now it is to the point where I have this consistent stutter lag about every 10 - 20 seconds no matter what Im doing in game.  Apex was running so smooth for me all the time before this update, just the occasional lag after jumping out of the plane and even then it was only SOME games.  I have tried everything... playing with my router,  playing without my router and just the modem, even though the stats I was getting were about 800 down 400 up and 43ms latency I still was trying stuff with those router settings, but nothing worked (with apex).  I know it isn't on my end further, because other games do not lag at all.  my last resort was uninstalling and re installing, but that didn't help either.

Apex is so much fun and it is just really disappointing and frustrating when a game doesn't run the way you know it can run, and you can't do things in the game that you KNOW you can do, but lag makes it to where you can barely play.

AND, It's unfortunate that a couple of complainers whine about nerfing or buffing a specific weapon and the developers spend all night working on a needles patch, when you think the developers should be concerned about addressing performance issues, so more people can play and enjoy the game the way its supposed to run.

Please help with this issue 

Message 1 of 4 (349 Views)

Re: Apex Legends stutter

★★★★★ Newbie

Got the same problem here since the 12/5/2019 patch on PC.

Tried to repair the game with origin, rebooting my laptop and I just update my nVidia Driver

Message 2 of 4 (328 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ClassicaNewb Exaxtly my problem. Both xbox and PC is constant stuttering while other games work fine. The update made the game unplayable
Message 3 of 4 (320 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Sorry that this is happening to you King, and Verkoh, I know it does suck.  Verkoh the same thing is happening to you for xbox and PC?   I hope they fix this soon, its the weekend and I'd like to play a bit

Message 4 of 4 (308 Views)