Apex Legends stuck in loading/launching PS4

by Plonkenstein

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends stuck in loading/launching PS4

★★★ Novice

For a little more that two weeks now i've been unable to launch the game. i've been stuck in the screen where press x to continue is supposed to appear but i cant get that far. the game just keeps loading indefinitely. i've tried to close the game and open it again multiple times, restart my ps4 and try again multiple times, restart my router multiple times, going out of the game disconnect from my network and reconnect then going into the game again multiple times, changing my language to german(somebody said this would work?). 

The only fix i've found for this issue is connecting to my phones 4G which is no option because this would be verry expensive for me to play with.

I would be verry gratefull if somebody could help me out with fixing this problem as it's irritating to not be able to play with my friends and i've already bought the battlepass and cant do anything with it.

Message 1 of 5 (2,470 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends stuck in loading/launching PS4

★★ Novice
Have the same problem

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,433 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
Have the same problem
Message 2 of 5 (2,434 Views)

★ Novice
Had the same problem for ages, from what I've learner it's a server side problem, so there isn't anything you can really do (except abuse EA until they upgrade their garbage servers). It is possible to wait out the load screens, although this can take anywhere between 5 to 30 minutes. I've also heard going into the network settings and testinf the internet connection helps
Message 3 of 5 (2,400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i've tried to wait for more than an hour for it to finish loading so i dont think that it's possible to wait for it to load. i just tried to test the internet connection too and it doesn't seem to do anything.
But thank you for the reply.

Message 4 of 5 (2,381 Views)

★★★ Novice
it works now
Message 5 of 5 (2,213 Views)