Re: Apex Legends server in India

by hardeep1singh

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

No official response from 3 months. That probably means there isn't one coming anytime soon.

In the meantime, what's games offer best ping in India? Probably we can come back to Apex Legends later when they have servers in India.

Message 21 of 96 (2,020 Views)

Re: Introduce a server in India.

★★★★★ Novice

Ping isn't same for all websites. The farther a server is from your location, the higher would be your ping for that server.

Message 22 of 96 (2,008 Views)

Apex Legends Ping VS Actual In-game Ping

★★★★ Novice

Hello i've been playing this game for quite a while now and i have noticed most shots against enemies wont even  register. So i thought it was my ISP issue. But when i dug into it more, i found out that the Ingame server that i picked ( 43 ms as ping) doesn't match the ingame ping . So heres how the ping looks when i have joined a game in apex legends.Apex Legend ping vs Actual ingame ping.jpg

I live in India and my ping to Singapore on other games is 40ms or less. But the in game ping that i get on apex legends on one of their lowest ping servers i around 255 - 139.  Any thaing i can do on my side to reduce, help would be much appreciated.

Message 23 of 96 (1,980 Views)

Servers for india

★★★ Newbie

There is a critical need for a server in India as India also has a big player base and players are tired playing on Singapore servers which is the closest yet has a high ping. Having an Indian server will help resolve high ping issue. Hope Respawn looks into this issue too.

Message 24 of 96 (1,960 Views)

apex legends server in india

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

we need apex legends server in india

Message 25 of 96 (1,934 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That is just for public matches, if you want to play ranked the closest is either London or Frankfurt servers and the ping their is almost 150

Message 26 of 96 (1,813 Views)

★ Novice
@Atomic1110 i have 1ms ping 100mbps(around 83-93 download and 45-50 upload) connection , still i never get below 80ms
Message 27 of 96 (1,684 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks man I'm from india too it helped me out quite a bit

Message 28 of 96 (1,664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have Xbox and I have to play either on frankfurt or sydney server. We demand server in India. 

Message 29 of 96 (1,619 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@d_Overlordd  @experot @Rebelnight50 @inlandtaipan619 @mayanksahni 

He is right to get 70-110 ping on Singapore Server, if he is living in the norther Parts of India lets say Delhi or Dehradun etc.....

i live on the West Coast of India ( Mumbai) i get between 60-70 ping and i have a Fiber optic Internet with 250 MB/Sec speed (jio fyber)

For those who dont know India is a Huge Country and the further you live from the Cost and the server your connecting to the Higher the ping is ,,,,,,

India Deserves a server , but i dont think so that EA will ever Put a server in India ( Mark my words )......

They dont care for you...... Khelna hai to kelo warna apni $$$$$ marao thats there attitute towards Indian Community .......

as per my limited knowledge, EA dont have a single server for any of there games in INDIA........ so if i were you and i had even an ounce of dignity  i wont even care to play any EA title......

in short EA dont give a Damn about Indians 

Message 30 of 96 (1,612 Views)