Re: Please add a Server in India .

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

Re: Introduce a server in India.

★★★ Novice

my ping is like 70ms and i have packet lossss.

my isp says its the servers fault and the forums says its my isp's fault

i think we indians should also have the privilege of playing games that we pay for 

.Capture.PNG

this is my uotrace to the singapore 1 ,which i normaly play in.

now pls do some about it ea 

Message 11 of 96 (3,753 Views)

Re: Introduce a server in India.

★★★ Novice

Me too request for servers in India. With upgraded setup it becomes meaningless due to the server and ping issues

Message 12 of 96 (3,720 Views)

Please add a Server in India .

★★ Apprentice

So many people play this game in India but we have to rely on Singapore server which gives us 70+ ping all the time , it's always laggy and annoying and ruins our love for this game ,we can't even join ranked matched anymore on Singapore servers we have to join Tokyo servers for that and that's 150+ ping with 5+ packet loss .This is frustrating to us players in India.. please, India is big market for gaming and I keep boasting to my friends that apex legends is amazing compared to pubg but I can't have this mere server problems to ruin my experience with this game that I spend money on .

Add a new server in India for Indians .

Message 13 of 96 (3,722 Views)

Re: Please add a Server in India .

★★ Expert

+1

fingers croxxed that you guys get it!

Heart

Message 14 of 96 (3,699 Views)

Re: Apex Legends server in India

★★★ Novice

I am having same problem it starts from 80-90 and higher during playing and also packet losses my net speed is "50-54 download, 48-50 upload, and ping is 1-3 during the test in ookla"

Message 15 of 96 (3,677 Views)

★ Novice

You are talking about pinging but he is talking about latency. And please check your latency in game(at opening screen in the game) . It's should not be 1ms to 5ms anywhere in this world. 

Message 16 of 96 (3,657 Views)

Server and ping issue

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am a player form India and i have recently started playing apex i really loved the game in every way no complain about it, the animation is perfect the character design and ability mechanics are really awesome. The main issue we players in India are facing is we get a server located in Singapore, it would be great if the developer understood this issue and please help us players with good dedicated server in India. If this continues you will loose lot of plyers.

Please also go through the below link.

[Petitions are not allowed on the AHQ - CM]

Please, please this is a humble request to EA and respawn team.

Please also refer the image check the connection issue in  the right top corner near killfeed, i always get that and i see the enemy players laging and cannot shoot them.

Message 17 of 96 (3,534 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i get a ping of 105--125ms can you help me out

Message 18 of 96 (3,631 Views)

★★★ Novice
@d_Overlordd I too have this problem iam also from india
Message 19 of 96 (3,608 Views)

★ Novice
@d_Overlordd i am from india too and i have a 100 Mbps connection and my ping remains between 1-3 Ms. still i get 70-100 ping with 3-4 percent packet loss
Message 20 of 96 (3,588 Views)