Re: Apex Legends server in India

by d_Overlordd

Original Post

Apex Legends server in India

★★★★★ Novice

I am from India. I recently got this game and I enjoy it a lot, I even bought battlepass , but I saw that there are no servers here in India. The closest servers are in Singapore with ping latency 70-110 ms.   Will we get servers in India or at least somewhere closer to reduce the ping latency ?  I mean I am playing this great game and suddenly ping goes high in middle of the fight and everything goes haywire. I think there are many people/ gamers like me from India who goes through this.

Message 1 of 96 (48,551 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@d_Overlordd Are you playing on PS4 or PC?
Message 2 of 96 (48,427 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 3 of 96 (48,394 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Message 4 of 96 (48,383 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Atomic1110 What is your Internet connection speed? And I am from Maharashtra I have 100mbps plan. Still its never lower than 70ms.
Message 5 of 96 (48,350 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@hh

Message 6 of 96 (48,343 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Atomic1110 It is showing 67ms
Message 7 of 96 (48,314 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 8 of 96 (48,306 Views)

Server are not good in india

★★★★ Novice

So in india we are facing lot technical and server performance problems the server which we are using is the Singapore server in apex we want momentum speed etc but sudden ping raise and packet loss making the game boring do concern about the players in india dont let this happen we  are enjoying the game and playing for fun but there no good responses from ur end and make sure to keep a complaint registery box in game so that game problem you might seriously take on i am disappointed with respawn team bcz when we play the ping starts from 82-91 sometimes 120 the guy i dont know from Myanmar is having starting from 133 the worst is 192 or maybe more so take concern we play the game to have fun but this cases make us bored and gives us the reason that game is tooo boring

Message 9 of 96 (48,294 Views)

Introduce a server in India.

★★★ Newbie

Sir or Mam, I don't know if you are gonna see this but I want to say that you should introduce a server in India because In higher ranks in apex, we face a problem playing. Like I generally play on 75ms ping with a super fast network. I will be obliged if you look into this.

Message 10 of 96 (48,284 Views)