Re: Apex Legends - season 4- Multiple lag/quality issues (Xbox)

by Josiiah

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I've had the same issues. It's really disappointing considering that no one has given a clear answer as to why this is happening.

Message 11 of 35 (1,271 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was hoping today would be better, but half way through my first game I got disconnected. 

Turns out Spectrum has a massive outage effecting the entire North East region due to fiber optic damage.  Been offline for 3 1/2 hours now. 

What else can go wrong.?  SMH

Message 12 of 35 (1,201 Views)

★ Novice

Ive got ban by lagging out of a match that was not my fault 

Message 13 of 35 (1,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Maybe the ban period will save you from a heart attack or stroke. I payed for battle pass and have done nothing but get frustrated after work, hoped it would be fixed for the weekend so I could play a little but nope. Too laggy.

While grappling i fell off the map, can't control my movement or aim. My 1% low on xbox happens 90% of the time. Bad thing my 1% low seems to be 0 FPS

love the game, played since first week. It's trash right now for me

Message 14 of 35 (1,103 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Caliberrrrs Lol you did all that work on your end.. It's Respawn's servers or a bad bug in their game that is messing the game up. I still cant tell if it's lag or the game dropping frames. Either way its not on our end
Message 15 of 35 (1,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a gig of Internet and I’ve been kicked out seven or eight times today after being fully loaded

Message 16 of 35 (1,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I guess I’m just going to start watching movies again until they fix the game hopefully soon prayers please
Message 17 of 35 (1,056 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Josiiah  Yeah, but I've been having these problems since the last like 3 weeks of s3 aswell... just no quite as bad...

Message 18 of 35 (1,008 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@WARL0CKE Guess I'll just wait till the next patch because it's almost un-playable with this lag
Message 19 of 35 (952 Views)

★★ Novice

Why aren't we getting acknowledged about the issue? Everyone seems to have specially on xbox.

Message 20 of 35 (935 Views)