Re: Apex Legends random /rubber band/lag Xbox One X

by Atomic1110

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Glad that I’m not the only one.... I’ve spent so much money on this game and can’t even enjoy it anymore....

Message 11 of 17 (801 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It really sucks I'll have a smooth running game and then once I get close 2 people it starts tripping out freezing or stuttering even tho I have 350+ MBPS

Message 12 of 17 (750 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same I dont understand why they cant just patch it so we all can play good games again.

Message 13 of 17 (682 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Wizzleeee23I've been having this problem too. I'm experiencing massive packet loss and the ping is not great either.

The ping before was 48-54 but now is all over the place sometimes going upwards of 190 to 200.
All this started with the COVID quarantine for me.
I'm located in India and play on pc. Like you said there are no reports online about this and upon going to EA Help I'm presented with this:

"We’ve temporarily changed our support hours to limit any risk to our employees who are in a region with an elevated risk of coronavirus.

New Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m, UTC Monday - Saturday".

It shows me this even when I visit the site at the right time

Message 14 of 17 (665 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Started having the same problem lag/ rubber banding on and off the last few days. Just had to stop playing a little while ago because it just became unplayable. Glad I’m not the only one having this issue. Hope it gets resolved soon. Internet is good. Reset everything. No change.
Message 15 of 17 (633 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

The servers suck anymore.  Likely due to a lot of people playing the game.  But flat out, they're failing.

I can play other games no issues.  I play apex, it warps, rubber bands, completely unplayable for both PC and XBOX likely due to the server soakage.

You'd think they'd have this fixed after launch a year ago...

Message 16 of 17 (619 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah it’s pissing me off. For a while I thought it was my internet, but I did the speed tests and everything too. It appears that respawn and EA are never going to fix their game for console players. Great way to treat your customers

Message 17 of 17 (565 Views)