Apex Legends: "We've noticed your computer is currently offline."

by cdamace1

Original Post

Apex Legends: "We've noticed your computer is currently offline."

★ Apprentice

I know we all have been having this problem. But one thing i wanted to say was im kinda wondering why they havent released a public notice on it rather they are keeping us in the dark and others and now it makes us scramble around to try to find an answer but in the end for some, there isnt any. Then we have to sit here in frustration not knowing if we are ever gonna be able to play our favorite games again. (yes i have tried pretty much everything (reboots, uninstall apex and origin, use a vpn, repair game, clear dns, release and renew ipconfig, and ea troubleshoots)

Message 1 of 6 (678 Views)

Re: Apex Legends: "We've noticed your computer is currently offline."

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @cdamace1/

If you are seeing that error then you need to ensure that nothing is stopping Origin or Apex Legends from connecting to the internet, have you disabled your anti-virus and firewall and attempted to launch the game?

It is worth doing a clean boot of your system to see if there are any programs which would be conflicting with Origin: https://help.ea.com/en-au/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

Let me know how you get on.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (664 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have disabled the anti virus and firewall and done clean boot. Nothing works :/
Message 3 of 6 (656 Views)

Community Manager

Can you grab a DxDiag @cdamace1 so that I can take a look at your system as this is most certainly a system or connection issue: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

If there was an issue with Apex Legends and the connection then it would be affecting all players.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (633 Views)

★ Apprentice

Here is the file

Message 5 of 6 (617 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message 6 of 6 (594 Views)