Apex Legends "Player Bug"

by Drakl9

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends "Player Bug"

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I reinstalled the game, and it was good for about 4 hours. 

I booted up today and got hit with "Party member preloading". I changed the DNS(I usually use Open DNS), but no change. I have done everything, and followed every instruction.

I never have issues with other games.

edit: i can invite friends to my party, but I can't ready up or leave afterwards.

Message 11 of 144 (5,042 Views)

Community Manager

@TG_Hidden 

Does it seem like this is happening when you squad up with certain friends, or is it just any time you're in a group? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 12 of 144 (5,000 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Any group. Also when I queue solo.

Message 13 of 144 (4,964 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It seems the game has issues with my internet connection( I use an ethernet cable). 

I decided to try using a mobile hot-spot, and everything was seamless.

Instant matchmaking, no delay of any kind. 

I really don't know what to make of it Frown

Message 14 of 144 (4,933 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having the same issues even after troubleshooting. The cycling and rebooting only works for so long then I have to do it all multiple times a day. No matter who I play with or what servers we are on with pings as low as 62 still this happens. Or either they go into a match and I'm left in the lobby stuck while it shows me players not ready. And later changes to them in a match and I'm left behind.

Message 15 of 144 (4,881 Views)

Community Manager

@TG_Hidden 

Hmmm, I see. 

If it's not happening when you're connected via hotspot it must be something in your local network. Do you have multiple consoles connecting to the same network? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 16 of 144 (4,862 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry, I took a month off the game. I couldn't deal anymore.

I returned, expecting to hop back in with my friends.

"Party not ready", "Party 0/0"

I love this game to pieces, however, I can not spend an hour fiddling with it, just so I can play ONE game- then do it over again. 

I appreciate your effort, however, this issue is from the codebase,  not me.

There is a post with 37 pages- complaining about this issue, yet it hasn't been noticed.

There is only so much people can take.

Message 17 of 144 (4,834 Views)

★★ Novice

same here and no reply from EA...

Message 18 of 144 (4,795 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same thing now on October 17th can’t play apex says play and party not ready nothing has fixed it not even restarting my router 

Message 19 of 144 (4,763 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here, nothing I do helps. For me it started with the new teaser of the new legend. Since then it’s so hard for me to play with my friend . It’s making it very hard for me to want to play 

Message 20 of 144 (4,732 Views)