Apex Legends missing content

by 2x4obwmm04vo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends missing content

★★★ Newbie

So this past update with gifting to friends sounded good . i went into my EA account , and not sure if it was my original or not cause all the info was wrong but it was linked to my Playstation account . i was trying to turn on Verification to be able to gift to friends . but it was not letting me proceed . so i tried to send a confirmation to the email on file but when i pressed send , i noticed it was the wrong email on file as well . as i stated before all the info was wrong so there was no way for me to even get a email or anything to reset the password as i did not have the email on file . so i made a new account and linked my playstation to that one . but in doing so , i lost all my content i have purchased and earned from previous apex seasons . and i am mad about this as i have spent a good amount of money on cosmetics and everything else . i have deleted and reinstalled the game to see if that would fix the issue and still nothing . i cannot get ahold of a agent or anything . i really wanna try and get my stuff back on my main account . someone please help me with an email or number i can speak to someone about this . Thank you

Message 1 of 2 (666 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends missing content

@2x4obwmm04vo I don't know if they will be able to help you without being able to confirm you are the account owner, but:

If you need to speak with one of the chat support advisers you may need to play around with the contact subjects in your new case setup. This got me to live chat.

You can contact EA live support at
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Then to speak with a chat adviser choose the appropiate options:

Game or Service eg Origin

Platform eg PC

Topic eg Missing content

Issue eg had content and lost it

Recommended support option will be live chat.

Then you can choose to begin a live chat.
There may be some waiting time.

Best of luck

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (649 Views)

All Replies

Re: Apex Legends missing content

@2x4obwmm04vo I don't know if they will be able to help you without being able to confirm you are the account owner, but:

If you need to speak with one of the chat support advisers you may need to play around with the contact subjects in your new case setup. This got me to live chat.

You can contact EA live support at
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Then to speak with a chat adviser choose the appropiate options:

Game or Service eg Origin

Platform eg PC

Topic eg Missing content

Issue eg had content and lost it

Recommended support option will be live chat.

Then you can choose to begin a live chat.
There may be some waiting time.

Best of luck

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 2 of 2 (650 Views)