Apex Legends it's really a Legend Game, but makes me with nervs when it Lags

by TheBloodyDay

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends it's really a Legend Game, but makes me with nervs when it Lags

★★★ Newbie

Apex Legends it's really a Legend Game, but makes me with nervs when it Lags all the time Broken heart , even i lost RP and 10 Min penalty for something i didn't done myself, and that happens often ?
My internet connection is like Octane! but servers slowly like Gibraltar.
Please Fix, or you are loosing alot of players all around the world.

Thank you.
The Bloody Day

Message 1 of 4 (327 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends it's really a Legend Game, but makes me with nervs when it Lags

Community Manager

Hi @TheBloodyDay

Would you mind if we try running through some connection troubleshooting to see if we can help with the lag issues you've been having? When you have the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps first to see how that goes. 

If you're still having any trouble afterward check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox

- PlayStation

Let me know if you're still seeing any lag after that. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (298 Views)

All Replies

Re: Apex Legends it's really a Legend Game, but makes me with nervs when it Lags

Community Manager

Hi @TheBloodyDay

Would you mind if we try running through some connection troubleshooting to see if we can help with the lag issues you've been having? When you have the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps first to see how that goes. 

If you're still having any trouble afterward check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox

- PlayStation

Let me know if you're still seeing any lag after that. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Today seems to work fine, but it happens often.
Paying penalty for nothing, that makes me delete the game, and catch another one.

Thanks for trying to help me.

Message 3 of 4 (260 Views)

Community Manager

@TheBloodyDay 

Thanks for following up! If it starts happening again feel free to let me know, and we can try some other troubleshooting to see if we can help fix the issue. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (185 Views)