Respawn, fix your game

Message 11 of 40 (9,017 Views)

Re: Apex Legends has no sound

★★★ Newbie

It did not work for me big f

Message 12 of 40 (8,857 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Apparently there isn’t a fix since a year later there’s still no audio when using a controller and not one solution ever poster worked

Message 13 of 40 (8,533 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SOLVED: 

The solution is so so and I haven't found a fix that works with audio separate from the game but if you go to your windows "Bluetooth and other devices" tab and remove the "wireless controller" you will have audio in apex. It is stupid to me that you can't have audio outside of the game while doing this but this is the best solution i could find.

Message 14 of 40 (8,502 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same * issue

Message 15 of 40 (8,438 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah same issue, I can hear everything on my pc through the controller and in Apex it recognizes the mic, bu I get no audio

Message 16 of 40 (8,268 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RogueyPoguey I had the same problem, but it was resolved easily. All u have to do is unplug the headphones from your controller and plug them into the pc 3.5 jack, which worked for me. But I'm pretty sure your mic won't work.
Message 17 of 40 (8,090 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ChunomlatYT oh and also there's no need to unplug the controller as well, it'll work just fine.
Message 18 of 40 (8,089 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you are on PC go to Origin, Then go to your game library where apex is an click the settings then repair wait for it to repair an you should have sound back if all your normal sound settings are correct for like YouTube or other games. Hope this helps 

Message 19 of 40 (7,785 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Theeceus it didnt unfortunately
Message 20 of 40 (7,675 Views)