Apex Legends gives me an error Connection Timed Out while in game

by renjiro_junichi

Original Post

Apex Legends gives me an error Connection Timed Out while in game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

While I'm in the game with other people, the players on the games start freezing and the error Connection Timed Out shows up, which is not reasonable. 

I have a compatible laptop to play this, with strong internet connection too. What happened with the server? Do I connect to Europe/US server one? Is there have Asia server in this game?

The game is not fun anymore if you gives me an server error while playing this game.

Message 1 of 17 (6,256 Views)

Re: Apex Legends gives me an error Connection Timed Out while in game

★★★ Newbie

@renjiro_junichi wrote:

While I'm in the game with other people, the players on the games start freezing and the error Connection Timed Out shows up, which is not reasonable. 

I have a compatible laptop to play this, and with strong internet connection here. What happened with the server? Do I connect to Europe/US server one? Is there have Asia server in this game? The game is not fun anymore if you gives me an server error while playing this game.

even i have the same problem and its so irritating. I hope it gets fixed for us.

Message 2 of 17 (6,222 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same. Wired and stable internet connexion, still one out of 10 games I get disconnected for no reason.

Message 3 of 17 (5,144 Views)

★ Apprentice
I can’t even finish a game since the first update without a connection time out, tried every fix already ...
Message 4 of 17 (5,133 Views)

★★★ Novice

When I start my game up it always starts off sluggish and breaks in and out on the sound. When i'm at the lobby screen the game can sit there then auto disconnect randomly. My frame rates go wild from 140 to 700+ just randomly. 

Message 5 of 17 (4,940 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yep, happens to me as well. Hope they fix this soon, gets **VERY** annoying.
Message 6 of 17 (3,961 Views)

★★ Novice
I had this every game. I would play for like 5 min then game would freeze then server timeout error. I tried everything listed from every source. Then i played a few games with my vpn active that i forgot to turn off and had no more server timeout errors.
Message 7 of 17 (3,915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same thing right now, I am getting a lot of freezes in the main menu, I am getting timeout errors. Even though I am freezing much less in-game, it does happen, and it is quite annoying. Lately I have been disconnecting from games due to the timeout error, and that has not been happening before. I did update my graphic drivers recently, but if that is the issue, it is still an issue the developers need to fix. 

I hope that this is something they are aware of.

Message 8 of 17 (3,375 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have same issues since Day 1. EA dont care with us. 

Message 9 of 17 (3,370 Views)

★★★ Novice
It's already 2 weeks and nothing from EA responds with this problem
Message 10 of 17 (3,325 Views)