Apex Legends getting kicked from party

by cjf705_amazing

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends getting kicked from party

★ Novice

I’m having a problem where whenever I try to play with a specific person it kicks one of us two out of the party when we start the match. I haven’t found a solution and would love for one to be found or the bug fixed. 

Message 1 of 8 (23,421 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends getting kicked from party

★★★★ Novice

Are you playing on the same network (usually you are if you're in the same house?) If so, I would bet you have a nighthawk router and the NAT is set to secure which causes issues, it may be a setting on the PS4 as well.

Step 1- Enter “routerlogin.com” into your internet browser and press enter.

Step 2- Enter the username and password (the username is usually admin by default but you can call your isp to ask for this info)

Step 3- Now click on “Advanced”, then “setup” and then “WAN Setup”.

Step 4- Now Change “Nat Filtering” from “secured” to “open”.

If this doesn’t work then you can try an additional measure stated below.

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (23,078 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

My system is PS4 if anyone was wondering

Message 2 of 8 (23,096 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Are you playing on the same network (usually you are if you're in the same house?) If so, I would bet you have a nighthawk router and the NAT is set to secure which causes issues, it may be a setting on the PS4 as well.

Step 1- Enter “routerlogin.com” into your internet browser and press enter.

Step 2- Enter the username and password (the username is usually admin by default but you can call your isp to ask for this info)

Step 3- Now click on “Advanced”, then “setup” and then “WAN Setup”.

Step 4- Now Change “Nat Filtering” from “secured” to “open”.

If this doesn’t work then you can try an additional measure stated below.

Message 3 of 8 (23,079 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks! This saved me.

Message 4 of 8 (20,635 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can play fine by myself, but as soon as i get my friends in a party I get disconnected within two games. It has happened every day since the latest patch. 

I feel like I am the only one in my group that experiences this ROUTINELY , the others have it happen, but only rarely. Its not my internet service like the dumb disconnect notice tells me....i can watch Netflix for days straight, no interruption, HD quality. It's only Apex Legends that does this to me and it's very frustrating since I have already invested at least 50 bucks into this game. Very disappointed. Going to try this "router fix" trick thats noted here, if it dont work guess I am going back to Fortnite!!!! Better Battle Pass and no disconnect issues like Apex. 

Message 5 of 8 (16,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you that answers my problem.i just brought a nighthawk an it's exactly what's happening same network an who ever isn't host gets kicked 

Message 6 of 8 (14,939 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You are not alone. My buddy KRYPTO_KING gets kicked at least, no more than every third game. Sometimes we have to back out 2 to 3 times before getting into a match. It's extremely frustrating. I would like to see this completely fixed without us having to do anything about it. Not us having to go through 17 steps to get it to work until a permanent fixed has been found. 

Why are we fixing these issues ourselves with this company all the time is my question. 

This is my favorite game right now and not having solo's, duo's, or four man squad's is also upsetting. We can't even play on our own to see how well we can do, or not have to be dragged down by random's. 

These things were known before this game was even thought of. Let's get with the program. 

Message 7 of 8 (14,634 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you bro!!! You are a lifesaver!! I’ve been having issues playing with my son and we are good now!!

Message 8 of 8 (8,922 Views)