Re: Apex Legends freezes before i get to choose character

★ Apprentice
Six months later still not fixed

Hope is dead...
Message 11 of 20 (1,247 Views)

★ Novice

Same here,

The game freeze the moment I change a Legend on the selection screen.

Was playing fine, then this started happening.

Message 12 of 20 (1,118 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

What really makes it great is the knew game abandonment penalty. My game crashes over and over and over and now they make the game LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE after the game crashes.

Message 13 of 20 (1,082 Views)

★ Novice

Reinstall windows because you can't a game breaking bug on your end? Oh right what a brilliant solution.

Message 14 of 20 (1,038 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue since last update not able to play single game it gets stuck post player selection or after that, Please help as i am not able to play since 2 weeks now

Message 15 of 20 (926 Views)

★ Guide

same problem here, started doin it today, 2 times from like 15 games

Message 16 of 20 (835 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had this problem for a while now. It wasn't much of a problem, because I got the loss forgiveness, this said that I am not at fault for "leaving" the game so I get no penalty.

But this changed like last week or so (suspiciously when i started messaging the support) and now I get a penalty everytime.

I cant even open task manager, i have to restart my Pc.

I play with my friends 90% of the time, so they know I don't just rage quit or smth. Its so frustarting, also that its been one year this has been up and its still not fixed.

Message 17 of 20 (795 Views)

★ Novice

I fixed my freezing/game stuck at selection screen/audio delay bug/transparent gun by buying a SSD and setting windows to boot from it. I had an old hard drive that I guess it wasn't working very well but still games takes too much, I used to have like 100% disk usage with that hard drive. 

Message 18 of 20 (776 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am From Gujarat, India. I am running apex legends mobile game on gameloop emulator in Asia Server. But i have some issue regararding this game which is when i select legends in any mode after game start it will fully freeze. can you help me ? 

Hoping for possitive reply.

Message 19 of 20 (437 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi, sorry that you had a bad experience with gameloop. please join our discord server so we can assist you better https://discord.com/invite/XtfU2Mr

Message 20 of 20 (379 Views)