Re: Apex Legends (engine error)CreateTexture2D failed for Gfx_TextureAssets_Resi

by CarbonUI

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends (engine error)CreateTexture2D failed for Gfx_TextureAssets_Resi

Hero

@YInMn_Sea wrote:

Thank you, this solved my crashed. It was all the page file after all. Now that I let windows manage it, uses around 9gb with this game, couldn't say I feel confortable with but, well, I guess it couldn't harm the SSD, am I right?

SSDs are way more likely to die from something else than they are of running out of writes due to a page file.

Just let Windows handle the page file, it will use it if it needs to and it will reduce errors and make your experience better.

carbonic signature

Message 11 of 16 (4,850 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, after i ve literly tryed every single possible treatment in the forums, on youtube and tons of tip and tricks and registry changes later, there was one thing that worked for me. Instaling an old nvidia driver version 417.71. without the xperience software *, that comes with the driver. Just the clean driver!

Since i got those, i played for 2 days and got no more crit errors!

hope it helps

greetz

tiaqt81

Message 12 of 16 (3,555 Views)

★★★ Newbie
how does one do that?
Message 13 of 16 (3,196 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How would you turn that on or check if its off?

Message 14 of 16 (2,941 Views)

★ Novice
Actually, the paging file CAN harm your SSD
Not in the way that you may think, but in it's overall lifespan

Those with SSD choose to turn it off due to this
Message 15 of 16 (2,870 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What if you have a hard drive?

Message 16 of 16 (2,860 Views)