Apex Legends disappearing from Game Library

by SSLUMPGODD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends disappearing from Game Library

★★★★★ Newbie

I have Apex Legends downloaded in my pc, as well as my game library, and have not had any issues regarding this until today, when I tried launching the game. It told me that I didn't have the game in my game library, and that in fact, I had NO games in my game library. I tried adding it to my game library again, but it just told me "error" (and some other text I forgot what it was).

How do I fix this???

Message 1 of 6 (1,670 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends disappearing from Game Library

★★★★★ Newbie

I fixed the problem after launching apex and then installing the latest updates. After the updates finalize n stuff, Apex pops up again and I am able to play. I don't know why it does this, it never did it to me before..

At least I'm able to play now.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,565 Views)

All Replies

Champion

Try to clear your Origin cache by doing the following:>How to clear Origin Cache<
If that don't work try to uninstall Origin, Install and run CCleaner, after that, reinstall origin.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 6 (1,641 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SSLUMPGODD

Did you have a chance to try clearing the Origin cache like @EzyHawk suggested? Are you still unable to see Apex Legends in Origin? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 6 (1,597 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I fixed the problem after launching apex and then installing the latest updates. After the updates finalize n stuff, Apex pops up again and I am able to play. I don't know why it does this, it never did it to me before..

At least I'm able to play now.

Message 4 of 6 (1,566 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

..Sorry for taking a month to respond, I forgot I asked this question on this forum.

Message 5 of 6 (1,564 Views)

Champion
@SSLUMPGODD It's okey, welcome back and i'm glad the issue is fixed for you!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 6 (1,549 Views)