Original Post

Re: Apex Legends crashing without error or with referenced memory error

★ Novice
what about now dude? im still get this issue....sad
do you still have this issue?
Message 81 of 168 (2,254 Views)

★★ Novice

I never once had this problem (Ive had other crashes with errors but never got the straight to desktop crash) until after the patch today. Now the game is unplayable. In the past 4 hours Ive crashed 10+ times. Pretty much any game lasting longer than a few minutes. Thats if I dont crash right away.

Ive reinstalled the game. I noticed NVidia released a driver update today, so I did that. No changes.

Running Windows 7

i5 2500k

32gb DDR3

1050ti

Message 82 of 168 (2,214 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Nope. still doing it. Thought the recent patch would have solved it but I'm fresh out of a crash game right now.
Message 83 of 168 (1,844 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same

Message 84 of 168 (1,730 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've experienced more crashes in this game alone than all application crashes in 20 years of using a PC.
Pisses me off real bad cause I love the game, but this just makes me hate spending the time in it.

Message 85 of 168 (1,639 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ya, same problem for me. I love this game, but the crashes are getting to the point where it's almost unplayable. (with nearly 50% of matches ending with a crash)  I always get some referenced memory error causing the game to crash.

Message 86 of 168 (1,626 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They are aware of this issue, but it is hard to track down why it happens. Maybe the update next week fixes the problem. Lets hope they find it !

Message 87 of 168 (1,603 Views)

★★ Novice

sad but true same here never had such serious issues at any other game had 60 hrs logged before i started getting random crashes now i have 96 and i have crashed like 8 times in 3 hrs today alone..... great game but when you can play it kinda bums you out all my drivers are updated ive reinstalled on different hard drives put on a ssd still game crashes soooooooo much

Message 88 of 168 (1,585 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Honestly, i dont think they are working on it, instead of offering a new patch without any fix but saying it fix bugs and errors, typical EA game.
Message 89 of 168 (1,576 Views)

★★★ Novice
same here... crashes
Message 90 of 168 (1,567 Views)