Re: Apex Legends crashing without error or with referenced memory error

by Restfu

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Dont know why i have expected from people working under EA to actually acknowledge the problem and to work on it, 0 communication from the devs, only from mods who blame it on users.... 100% professional...

Message 61 of 168 (3,429 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Could we please get a Dev to acknowledge this issue? And to ehar they are looking into it or something. Since it's obviously not user related. And So many people have this problem, can't just ignore it. I mean if they gave some response it would atleast calm my mind.

Message 62 of 168 (3,277 Views)

★ Novice
Maybe that's just my case, but a problem has some connection with minimizing the game. If I do that, then the game is always crashing in the next match or the current one. If I don't, it's working flawlessly.
Message 63 of 168 (3,273 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

any updates?

Message 64 of 168 (2,843 Views)

★★★ Newbie

dude i have read all the comments , just wanted to add that i have the same problem .

the only different thing for me is that the game crashes on launch , didnt even make it to loading screen , every time, reinstalled apex and origin several times .

everything is up to date , done hardware and software tests, the Ram and hard drive test , everything is up to date.  

Message 65 of 168 (2,827 Views)

★ Novice

I have the exact same problem here. I got Win7 and an older PC.

i do get the „Memory ... could not be read/written“ crash about 2-3 times a day, but otherwise the game runs well. 

Yesterday I got the „... dxgi error device hung...“ crash for the first time.

I have no idea what could possibly help.

Message 66 of 168 (2,808 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Im crashing randomly without any message, AMD R9 380 4gb, 16gb ram, i5-4690k, 1tb hard drive

Message 67 of 168 (2,704 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Throwing my hand in here as well

Crashing wiht the exact same message, randomly during matches, maybe every 5 matches.

Message 68 of 168 (2,642 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same problem although it seems the game crashes less when i dont use discord. I have tried almost everything but nothing seems to work. Its so frustraiting having 9 kills and then crashing  I would be really happy if EA or Respawn either fixed this problem or at least responded in some way. 

Message 69 of 168 (2,520 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

There is a post on apex reddit about some of these issues and how they are being denied and claiming its an individuals systems problem please go upvote the post. see here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/aq5ie1/many_users_experiencing_crashes_ea_support/

Message 70 of 168 (2,461 Views)