Re: Apex Legends crashing and closing

by TTV_RealTFB

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends crashing and closing

★★ Novice

Apex legends keeps crashing/closing mid game happened to me twice, also got a error code crash once and 2 times my whole pc crashed. So my game crashed few times and im only lvl 13. I have nice pc and ı get this error. How can ı solved this ?

Message 1 of 7 (14,393 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice
I had this same issue,
Step 1. Restart your game completely, when you start back up do not alt-tab. if you ever do alt-tab, restart your game completely. I have not crashed since i started this.

Step 2. Change all video settings back to default (you can keep fullscreen enabled and vsync disabled.)
I have a $500 prebuilt potato from microcenter and at default settings I get 100 fps.

Try these and I bet you won't crash anymore

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (14,376 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
I had this same issue,
Step 1. Restart your game completely, when you start back up do not alt-tab. if you ever do alt-tab, restart your game completely. I have not crashed since i started this.

Step 2. Change all video settings back to default (you can keep fullscreen enabled and vsync disabled.)
I have a $500 prebuilt potato from microcenter and at default settings I get 100 fps.

Try these and I bet you won't crash anymore
Message 2 of 7 (14,377 Views)

★★ Novice

what do you mean when you say alt tab

Message 3 of 7 (10,745 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Click *ALT* *TAB* on keyboard at the same time
Message 4 of 7 (9,630 Views)

★ Apprentice

This vid helped me

https://youtu.be/3n_QTt3y_Zc

Message 5 of 7 (8,839 Views)

★★★ Newbie

just downloaded the game, gets to loading and crashes.

Message 6 of 7 (8,768 Views)

★★ Novice

Just built new computer tried to play apex legends and I would be playing then my computer crashed over and over read forums tried everything amd 2700x asrock taichi motherboard Corsair 3200 ram evga 2060 super I kept trying and then I remembered somthing I read about how picky amd cpu's was about ram so I turned the speed down to 2933 and runs perfect hope this helps

Message 7 of 7 (8,088 Views)