Apex Legends crashes when starting

by Abeydou

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends crashes when starting

★★ Novice

Hi, I have a new laptop and installed Apex Legends. When I opened it, it worked decently for 3 Minutes, then crashed (without an error). After that, everytime I try to start the game, it crashes (again without error). Does anyone know what to do?

Specs:

• Windows 10 Home 64-bit

• Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7 Prozessor Quad-Core 1,30 GHz

• 34,3 cm (13,5 Zoll) QHD (2256 x 1504) 3:2 IPS Touch

• 16 GB, LPDDR4X

• 1 TB SSD

• Intel® Iris Plus Graphics

Message 1 of 4 (408 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends crashes when starting

Community Manager

Hey @Abeydou,

Thanks for sending the info!

Looking at the DxDiag you attached, I'm afraid your PC would meet the requirements to run Apex Legends. The main reason is that your laptop is running integrated graphics, where Apex Legends does require a dedicated GPU. 

You can find more information on the system requirements over at the Apex Legends website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (321 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Abeydou

Would you mind posting a DxDiag when you have the chance so we can take a look? You can find more information on how to pull one up over at the EA Help website. Once you have the text file please attach it to this thread. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (369 Views)

★★ Novice

Here it is!

Message 3 of 4 (361 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Abeydou,

Thanks for sending the info!

Looking at the DxDiag you attached, I'm afraid your PC would meet the requirements to run Apex Legends. The main reason is that your laptop is running integrated graphics, where Apex Legends does require a dedicated GPU. 

You can find more information on the system requirements over at the Apex Legends website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (322 Views)