Apex Legends crashes after every match

by wir3s

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends crashes after every match

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Apex crashes every time I try to connect to lobby when finishing a match. Very annoying and hard to grind out games. Here's the error I get: "0x887A0005 - DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED The video card has been physically removed from the system, or a driver upgrade for the video card has occurred. The application should destroy and recreate the device." No idea what this means and how to fix it

Message 1 of 7 (23,314 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends crashes after every match

★★★ Newbie

Yo i figured it out guys, just update the video drivers you guys use for the game. Mine was nvidia, so I just went on the GeForce experience and got the update for game ready driver, runs perfectly now. Idk how to update AMD but it should work

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (23,233 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I have this exact same issue. The game runs flawlessly otherwise. 

Message 2 of 7 (23,277 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here I dont know what to do to solve this problem.

I tried a lot of solves but no one solved it.

Message 3 of 7 (23,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yo i figured it out guys, just update the video drivers you guys use for the game. Mine was nvidia, so I just went on the GeForce experience and got the update for game ready driver, runs perfectly now. Idk how to update AMD but it should work

Message 4 of 7 (23,234 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey I tried to reset all video settings to default and works good for me .. try this 

Message 5 of 7 (23,206 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@wir3s Still having this issue 2/19/2020 have done all trouble shooting from every video / forum.
Message 6 of 7 (9,828 Views)

★★★ Newbie

doesn't fix it at all 

Message 7 of 7 (9,708 Views)