Re: Apex legends crashing without error

by xDeaken

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

@eddduzin 

Thanks for letting me know. 4 games don't seem like it's worth the hassle for a clean installation especially if you got lots of things on your PC. They should be rolling out an update on Tuesday and hopefully fix the crash. Let me know if you manage to fix the new memory error.

Message 561 of 714 (1,413 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

is there an update today ?

Message 562 of 714 (2,291 Views)

★★★ Novice

There was an update today. Crashed with error code for the first time after updating. Still crashed though, so it's not fixed yet.

Message 563 of 714 (1,991 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Yep, this error still persists. My game crashed with this error message four times today...when I was in the middle of a succesful battle. This realy makes me wanna rip my keyboard in two. Fix this please!

Message 564 of 714 (1,712 Views)

System OP and This game.... bloody fix it!

★★★★★ Novice

Seriously this game does not like any of the windows regarless if they have updates or not, i got like 15-20 friends that had issues with freezes, errors, crashes etc... bloody fix it already

Message 565 of 714 (1,482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Well for a second I thought it was fixed. I played for a straight 5 hours today with not 1 crash. I was crashing 1 in every 2 games, and it got to the point where it was almost every game.

Anyway I just played about 25-30 games and then I finally crashed. I fell of the supply ship and when I went down I looked up really fast to see if a guy was following me and when i turned back around it just crashed. Anyway 5 hours with no crash is progress. I'll take it. Hopefully that means they are working on it.

Message 566 of 714 (1,614 Views)

★★ Novice

I think this topic being wrongfully marked as Solved is a problem.

Message 567 of 714 (1,587 Views)

★★★ Novice

the only workaround thats helps ME, is to delete the Origins folders in Appdata Roaming and Local.

Everytime I do this, a can play the whole day long.

I recommend to delete these 2 folders everytime if you want to play Apex Legends or when a Update comes out.

Message 568 of 714 (1,505 Views)

Re: Apex Legends crash

★★★ Newbie
Message 569 of 714 (1,262 Views)

Re: Apex Legends crash

★★★ Novice

what version of windows is everyone on?

I am about to install 1809 and test and see if it fixes the crashes

Message 570 of 714 (1,021 Views)