Re: The instruction at 0x referenced memory at 0x. The memory could not be read.

by xrayEU

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends crash

★★★★ Novice

there's not a solution, it's on the game's end not ours mate. hopefully they will address these issues that a LOT of people are getting.

Message 381 of 714 (1,458 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Crashed every single game for me earlier today, but now its working.

Message 382 of 714 (1,454 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The two errors I was getting that cause a crash were graphics issues. I had the most recent driver update and my game would crash every other match. I decided to test my luck and reinstall the previous Nvidia graphics drivers (417.71) back on to my computer. Since I have done this, I can officially say that I have had no issues what so ever with the game now. I am running 2 2080's SLI. I hope people are getting the same results that I am when coming across the Device_Hung and Device_Removed issue for the Nvidia Graphics cards.

Message 383 of 714 (1,874 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

it seems to be it is a driver problem. for me it also works after the downgrade.

uninstalled with ddu.

so here my solutions:

1. uninstall newest gpu driver with ddu in savemode

2. install the 417.71 for nvidia ( i dont know wich one ist for amd )

3. disconnect from nvidia experience and close any fps capture tools

Message 384 of 714 (1,854 Views)

Re: The instruction at 0x referenced memory at 0x. The memory could not be read.

★ Apprentice

No man, it's not just an issue for 20xx series. All kind of gpu's seem to have this problem - so I'm pretty sure it's not the hardware that's the problem.

I know ppl that run it without crashes with 2080/2080ti, and I mean absolutely 0 crashes since the beginning. And I know others that have the exact same gpu, and get crashes all the time.

1080/1080ti, 1060 -- all of them.. 

Message 385 of 714 (1,825 Views)

★ Apprentice

im wondering why the * nobody from EA ist reacting to this issues? so much posts in this forum and nobody from the publisher can get the * on..such a big company is not able to fix a * GAME error that effects so much ppl...

Message 386 of 714 (1,780 Views)

★ Apprentice
Im Out ...i know how to fix it! uninstalling will solve all probs
Message 387 of 714 (1,775 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i7 9700k @ 5GHz

1080 TI

16GB RAM

Uninstalled Geforce experience,

Default clock on my GPU

Run r5apex.exe as admin.

Newest nvidia drivers.

I've done the regedit fix.

Fullscreen 1440p, Adaptive V-sync, Supersampling Disabled, 100FPS adaptive FPS, High 4GB VRAM everything on Medium/High.

Take it or leave it, it have been working for 5 hours now.

Message 388 of 714 (1,751 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Best response I’ve seen on here regarding our issue is from a guy from nvidea looking into it and what fault codes it’s producing
Message 389 of 714 (1,745 Views)

Re: Tons of Engine Errors, whats going on?

★★ Novice

SLI and most modern games don't play well together, one of your 4x GTX 980 can easily handle the game, I'd give that a try if someone hasn't yet suggested that.

Message 390 of 714 (1,672 Views)