Re: The instruction at 0x referenced memory at 0x. The memory could not be read.

by Palmelasan

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: The instruction at 0x referenced memory at 0x. The memory could not be read.

★★★★ Novice

that's the thing, it's not just 3k players, it's almost everyone!! and i've seen a bunch of streamers getting the same crashes, the game needed a few more months of testing

Message 371 of 714 (1,321 Views)

Re: Apex Legends crash

★★★ Newbie
maybe it is just coincidence but every time i freeze then crash (5 time) i had yellown weapon so may i play this game without the yellown item?
Message 372 of 714 (1,321 Views)

Re: [PC] 0x887A0006 DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG & Instant Crash to Desktop

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I'm getting the same issue too

ProductApex Legends
PlatformPC
Please specify your platform model: PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number: GTX 645
Enter RAM memory size in GB: 12 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? nickwillimJT2
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? N/A
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?N/A
Where did the issue occur? The menu screen.
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Open up the menu screen (The screen where you can change settings and such).
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Waiting for the menu screen to load.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? N/A
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? None.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Every time I try to play.
How often does the bug occur? Every single time.
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay. I can't even change settings or play the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Game crashes to this error: Engine Error - 0x887A0006 - DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG The application's device failed due to badly formed commands sent by the application. This is an design-time issue that should be investigated and fixed.
What should be happening instead? No crash to error
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open game and click. 

Game crashes to this error: Engine Error - 0x887A0006 - DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG The application's device failed due to badly formed commands sent by the application. This is an design-time issue that should be investigated and fixed.

I've tried updating drivers, but i doesn't help at all.

EDIT: Now it just freezes. Help.

Message 373 of 714 (1,762 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yes, yes! Yesterday everything was working, while I wore my striped lucky boxers! I'm sorry everybody, my bad! Let me just get them back from the laundry basket.

Edit: Everything's ok now. The boxers smell soiled but I can play now. I also tapped my heels together 3 times, don't know which one worked but you should try.

Message 374 of 714 (1,760 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i've had crashes with yellow items too but also with any other.. it's not on the client side mate, it's the game! i hope beeing Respawn they will address these problems, they put in a lot of work and love into their games BUT they are owned by EA sooo we never know

Message 375 of 714 (1,758 Views)

★★ Apprentice

to those of you that think doing , FullScreen to borderless , or downgrading drivers , or changing graphics etc , after you restart the pc depending on luck so far as i can tell your game can work for hours without any crash and then boom fully maxed out items full shields definietly easy win and bam no no... , first day i played this i didnt even have a crash , its so random i dont understand , and worst part is some people think its on nvidia/amds end no its not to many people with to many diffrent drivers and hardware have the same issue its most likely on apex end , i dont crash in other games

Message 376 of 714 (1,742 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EXACLY mate, it's happening to almost everyone on totally different hardware!! and on the first day i played for 12 hours straight without a single crash or problem too, i really don't get it. all i know is they MUST FIX THIS ASAP

Message 377 of 714 (1,724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so what is the Solution for 0xc00001d error ?

Message 378 of 714 (1,607 Views)

★★ Novice

Is there still a lot of people getting the "memory read crash"? Havent really found any solution to it yet.

Even though some games work for me the crash keeps happening, mostly right at the start of the game which makes it kind of unplayable.

The error says something like "The instruction at 0xe2019414 referenced memory at 0x412843a0. The memory could not be read."

Message 379 of 714 (1,589 Views)

★ Apprentice
It is just unplayable for me rn Frown
Message 380 of 714 (1,571 Views)