Re: Apex Legends crash

by _Emiyv_

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Check if your GPU is overclocked in any way. Removing my overclock and resetting back to default seemed to have stopped the crashes. Been playing for a few hours now without any issues. If your GPU is factory overclock you may also be affected. You could try down clocking it. Still testing but this seems to be the most promising fix so far for me anyway. My overclock is stable in every other game I have played so this is pretty strange.

Message 361 of 714 (1,422 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Forgot to tell that I uninstalled gforce experience too, no crashes anymore so far.

Message 362 of 714 (1,390 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Uninstalled GE now. Trying everything rn!

Message 363 of 714 (1,500 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I updated the drivers of my video card and it worked
Yo actualice los drivers de mi placa de video y me funciono

Message 364 of 714 (1,459 Views)

Re: The instruction at 0x referenced memory at 0x. The memory could not be read.

★★★ Newbie

this is my error Confused

Message 365 of 714 (1,296 Views)

Re: The instruction at 0x referenced memory at 0x. The memory could not be read.

★★ Apprentice
2080ti crashes with latest drivers. It seems like its a problem with the 20xx series.
Message 366 of 714 (1,243 Views)

★★★ Novice

I uninstalled GEFORCE, delete last version of nvidia driver with DDU. Doesn't work.. crash all game................

Can you help me plz

Message 367 of 714 (1,242 Views)

★★★★ Novice

guys this is not our computers fault, almost everyone is having these issues, it's the game's problem!!! they NEED to fix this ASAP, it's amazing the company that made Titanfall 1 and 2 released a game in this state (probably rushed by EA). So Respawn please fix these bugs, crashs, issues with the game, it's literally making me not wanting to play it anymore!!!

Message 368 of 714 (1,205 Views)

★★★ Novice

if we are 3000 of 2 000 000 players, they don't care. All streamers don't have this bug, so EA/RESPAWN don't moove...

Message 369 of 714 (1,170 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Finally someone said it. Obviously not a client-side problem, since it's happening to so many people and even on different platforms! COME ON, don't you know anything about how things work in the world!

No, Jimmy, your Bejeweled update did not do the trick, nor did changing the bag in your vacuum cleaner. Just because you played 2 minutes without crashing, doesn't mean the problem got fixed. God damn...
Message 370 of 714 (1,155 Views)