Re: Apex Legends audio problems

by grimreaper13114

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Well I figure it out, it's not a hardware issue, for sure! It's from the game, I tried repairing from Origin but nothing happened and then I started troubleshooting everything audio related on my PC and.... no problems. My surround audio is perfect in other games but not in Apex Legends. I still can't find solution to the problem.Oh! I forgot to mention my issues occurred after the last update 11.09.2019

Message 21 of 27 (1,641 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I dont know why they bring in new stuff and updates if the sound bugs out. They should fix it ive been spending money on this game and its working on my nerve. 

Message 22 of 27 (1,628 Views)

★ Guide

Same here since the latest update.  The Audio settings are stuck on 7.1 surround and I can't change it back to stereo in the game settings.

Message 23 of 27 (1,623 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just so you know I don't have anything extra linked to my ps4. It's all standard from when it came out of the box. I've reinstalled the game. Completely restored ps4 like nothing was ever on there. Checked through audio settings an everything. Nothing fixes my issues. I will have a guy literally a gun length away an I won't even hear them. So if you think you solved the audio issue well sorry to say but you haven't. I use stealth 700s n I hear people on call of duty way before they get to me but on apex they will get right next to me without hearing them

Message 24 of 27 (1,476 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So what are you supposed to do if you don't have a regular HDD?

I am having issues with Logitech g933 usb headset.

It doesn't happen all the time, but a lot of times the audio is distorted and very low. It pretty much makes the game unplayable..

Message 25 of 27 (1,392 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Since the patch (season 3 second patch) this is happening to me (PS4). Tons of sound glitches, like delays. I’ll heal and it won’t make the sound until a few seconds later. Same thing when my ult recharges, it sounds glitchy. I’ll ping an item and then my legend will say what I pinged 3-10 seconds seconds later, leave out a word or not at all. When I try to loot a deathbox the game freezes. It wasn’t like this before. Anyone else experiencing this and know a fix? So annoying I literally can barely play and spent money on all the battle passes, multiple packs and bought some special event item skins.  It’s not my headphones either, same thing happens when I have the sound going through my TV

Message 26 of 27 (1,364 Views)

★★ Novice

Also when I pick it a weapon it won’t event show it... it takes a little bit to load... 

Message 27 of 27 (1,355 Views)