Apex Legends and Razer Wolverine controller auto menu scroll/stick drift on Xbox

by Comixfan

Original Post

Apex Legends and Razer Wolverine controller auto menu scroll/stick drift on Xbox

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Ever since I got a Razer Wolverine controller for my Xbox back in mid-2018 I've had an issue where it will automatically scroll down in menus in Apex Legends.

Tweaking the dead zone settings in game does nothing to alleviate this, and it only does this in Apex Legends and only when browsing through menus (such as when you look in a death box). I have no issues with auto-scrolling/stick drift in any other game, and testing the controller with the various controller testing programs on Xbox (including the Accessories option under Xbox Settings -> Devices & connections) shows zero stick drift.

Seems that it's an issue Apex Legends has with Razer Wolverine controllers. Has there ever been any word of a potential fix for this?

Message 1 of 2 (511 Views)

Re: Apex Legends and Razer Wolverine controller auto menu scroll/stick drift on

★★★ Newbie

ever find anything out im having issue where the controller works until i use left stick then drifts away then its like the whole controller disconnects 

Message 2 of 2 (249 Views)