Apex Legends and Origin

by Ki11DowN

Original Post

Apex Legends and Origin

★ Guide

Been playing it just fine, then came back to play and when i launch game , in game screen it says, " There is an update for ORIGIN, Close the game and update your Origin"... Well, there are no further updates for origin and now i cant play the game. Keeps saying same banner at the bottom .. 

Can you help

Thanks

Message 1 of 20 (5,569 Views)

Re: Apex Legends and Origin

EA DICE Team

Hey @Ki11DowN , have you tried restarting the PC and see if there is an update in Origin? 

If you have, try clearing Origin cache and see if that helps. Standard smile 

/Atic

Message 2 of 20 (5,520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Just cleared origin cache .. Its helped previously awhile ago but didnt this time. Keep getting the update origin in the load screen of the Game .. ive signed in , logged out of origin. No update is done. smh ;(

Message 3 of 20 (5,458 Views)

★ Novice

Got the same problem please someone help

Message 4 of 20 (5,238 Views)

★★★ Novice
did u found fix help pls
Message 5 of 20 (4,866 Views)

★★★ Novice
thanks bro
Message 6 of 20 (4,855 Views)

★★ Novice
I've got the same problem, clearing the Origin cache seemed to help. But the problem keeps requiring...

This definitely looks like an issue on EA and/or Respawn's side and will probably be fixed with an Origin update.
Message 7 of 20 (4,834 Views)

★★★ Novice
yeah it happend to me as well, i did clearing origin cache and it seemed to help, but it kept happening
Message 8 of 20 (4,759 Views)

★★★ Novice

hey man i found something that helped me i went into C drive/Users/Saved games/respawn/ then somewhere in there i changed resolution to full screen couse i found that my game wont start in window full screen, then everytime u want to play the game u have to go to task menager and end procces origin and originwebhelperservice then start  again. im not sure will this work for u but it worked for me gl 

Message 9 of 20 (4,315 Views)

★★★ Novice
once you end procces you start game again you wont be expierencing ,,There is new orgin update,, anymore
Message 10 of 20 (4,312 Views)